Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

brat leaking on the first day of pride month would be so on brand for charli

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

brat leaking on the first day of pride month would be so on brand for charli

and we are seated, patiently waiting for some thirsty gay to l-word it

:clack:

So that really is the album cover after all? I don't mind it that much since it's iconic at the end of the day but the album photoshoot is way too good to be wasted like that  :dies:

just saw her set in Barcelona and forgot I'm not supposed to know Talk talk's lyrics lol

2 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

So that really is the album cover after all? I don't mind it that much since it's iconic at the end of the day but the album photoshoot is way too good to be wasted like that  :dies:

I think I saw this fan-made album cover somewhere in this thread, but I don't know the actual source. This cover is miles better and will be used as the artwork in itunes for me.

 

spacer.png

Wait so is the 3rd video the original 365? Seems like it is!

 


Here as well:

 

Do NOT type "brat leak" into the twitter search bar because it will not show you music:hoetenks:

55 minutes ago, Louis said:

Wait so is the 3rd video the original 365? Seems like it is!

 

It's not- that's George Daniel's remix

I'm kinda pissed Hot Girl remains an unacknowledged soundtrack flop song when it's a discography highlight and deserves live staple status. Should have been saved for BRAT. :clack:

Went to the HMV store close to my apartment and they literally had a copy of Brat just chilling in the vinyls section. I couldn't actually buy it since the register couldn't scan it yet, but they did put it aside for me. Don't ask me for leaks, gays. I don't have them. I did jump when I saw it, though.

 

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

Went to the HMV store close to my apartment and they literally had a copy of Brat just chilling in the vinyls section. I couldn't actually buy it since the register couldn't scan it yet, but they did put it aside for me. Don't ask me for leaks, gays. I don't have them. I did jump when I saw it, though.

 

spacer.png

Was the sticker that says "charli xcx brat" wrapped around the gatefold or no? It's going to look so ugly if we have to rip it open :( 

Also, I've never understood her reasoning behind the album cover- when the album literally comes with a booklet and gatefold that has her face on it? Nonetheless, I've loved the cover from the start. It has created such interesting discourse. 

1 hour ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Was the sticker that says "charli xcx brat" wrapped around the gatefold or no? It's going to look so ugly if we have to rip it open :( 

It's honestly a blur because it happened so fast (The store was about to close and I was kinda shook lol), but if I recall correctly it seemed like it was a sticker but under the plastic wrap? I don't remember feeling it on top of the wrap.

the way the 360 remix is already song of the summer :jonny5: having Robyn on the track was a genius decision 

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

 

 

2nd video is the album version of 365

Hot take but I like the album version more. The remix bangs but it doesn't feel like a fully fleshed out song to me. I need June 7 to come already.

1 minute ago, ZacXCX said:

Hot take but I like the album version more. The remix bangs but it doesn't feel like a fully fleshed out song to me. I need June 7 to come already.

I agree with you 🤭

got two copies coming (one signed and one personally signed) and I still haven't listened to a song from this album 

also bought the von dutch usb :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

It's honestly a blur because it happened so fast (The store was about to close and I was kinda shook lol), but if I recall correctly it seemed like it was a sticker but under the plastic wrap? I don't remember feeling it on top of the wrap.

gurl, why didn't you just grab it and run :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.