Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

365 remix with Shygirl :jonny5:

I can't handle this... Shy sounds shitty live but I know the studio version will slap!!!

 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

im gonna go to my local record store on June 4th for the listening party :WAP:

shy girl is so one note 'yeah im a **** hot yeah grr hot mmm'

12 hours ago, sbenci said:

365 is best song ever :jonny: 

i think the version she's been playing is a remix :monkey:

Are we still getting the 360 remix with Robyn and Lean? She said before the album and that leaves this Friday. 

2 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Are we still getting the 360 remix with Robyn and Lean? She said before the album and that leaves this Friday. 

she'll probably announce it mid week as the last treat before album of the year 

4 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Are we still getting the 360 remix with Robyn and Lean? She said before the album and that leaves this Friday. 

I've heard Wednesday during the album release week which is brave (thinking it won't leak early) but take this with a grain of salt

On 5/26/2024 at 9:11 AM, Mystic Warrior said:

Are we still getting the 360 remix with Robyn and Lean? She said before the album and that leaves this Friday. 

As in yung lean? :jonnycat:

my expectations for this are through the roof at this point. not a single miss.

On 5/26/2024 at 6:58 AM, V_E_N_U_S said:

i think the version she's been playing is a remix :monkey:

It is :cm: I expect meltdowns in here and all over twitter/tiktok

yeah i don't understand the desire for the album to sound like the boiler room set. she invited a bunch of her collaborators to play at a party that was teasing an album we didn't know the title or release date of at the time... of course they weren't just gonna play the studio album tracks straight through.

 

anyway, the singles are 4/4 for me (5/5 counting talk talk lol) and i couldn't be more excited to hear the rest.

Edited by marty_xcx

Yes for me the singles are 5/5

It's just that they lack longevity. Very fresh at first but got repetitive.

12 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

 

 

I do think we're getting 365 (BR) to some degree as she performed it live with Shygirl recently and is also playing it in TikTok interviews. Maybe on the rumored remix album lol. 

I need merch.............. girl, a green tshirt/crop top with brat written across it would slay so much 

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

I need merch.............. girl, a green tshirt/crop top with brat written across it would slay so much 

I would be very shocked if she wouldn't do this

4 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

I would be very shocked if she wouldn't do this

The only knock off I could find is some etsy accound offering an embroidery design :suburban:  idk, sounds tempting but it's 50 euro 

On 5/25/2024 at 2:56 PM, xokuba said:

the boxes are emojis, HER MIND 

 

the Unicode flop of it all 

Ok so my friend sent me 3 songs of the album

- Girl so confusing sounds like Sucker in the chorus, verses sound like uffie cute song nice production nothing crazy
- I think about it all the time is trash, sounds very off ... like a bad demo 

- Talk talk very cute energetic song 

Edited by koyan

1 hour ago, koyan said:

Ok so my friend sent me 3 songs of the album

- Girl so confusing sounds like Sucker in the chorus, verses sound like uffie cute song nice production nothing crazy
- I think about it all the time is trash, sounds very off ... like a bad demo 

- Talk talk very cute energetic song 

judging by which songs they've sent you, I'm guessing you've heard the demo versions of Girl and I think about it all the time & the final version of talk talk which has mistakenly been released and then taken down last week.

the way spring breakers and that other snippet circulating (the you wanna know what colour my underwear) are BOPS and won't be on the album like girl-

The 360 remix snippet she just sent out sounds cuuuuuute!!! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.