Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele in Munich | Weekend 2 (08-09 August)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 413
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Goodluck to the 300k winners of the hunger games 

  • What a nightmare, how can people enjoy like that 

  • God, looking at that stage setup and the impending doom of being around 80k people makes me want to hate stanning these ultrasuccessful legends like Adele and Pink. The prices are becoming unbearable,

29 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

130k a night? What were the prices like?

Helene had one show only, sold out with 130k tickets sold. 
 

Prices ranged from 80-170€ I believe. We had standing tickets, third caregory and paid 100€ each. 
 

Robbie Williams played the week after and was about the same price. 

10 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Helene had one show only, sold out with 130k tickets sold. 
 

Prices ranged from 80-170€ I believe. We had standing tickets, third caregory and paid 100€ each. 
 

Robbie Williams played the week after and was about the same price. 

That’s considerably cheap :jonnycat: thanks x

7 hours ago, anti-***** said:

The capacity is gonna be massive

 

this is her official fan page

 

 

OK, sis!

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Only 4 shows? Yeah, I’m not even trying

German media reported she planned 10 concerts, so they will probably announce more dates based on the demand.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Now I need her residency in Mexico City :monkey:

There were rumors of her doing shows in Mexico this year so I do wonder if she’ll announce more of these… or if they were just in discussions for something similar but couldn’t find an appropriate site. 

10 nights? :bibliahh: she keeps winning. If it’s really 130k, that’s insane. 

1 hour ago, Kayhan said:

That’s considerably cheap :jonnycat: thanks x

Its crazy we consider 100€ standing ticket cheap these days :/

43 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

feels like she is going to do this all over the globe

I honestly hate this idea you might as well announce them like tour dates. The people registering out of country is going to be massive thinking it’s only these shows and then just moving this same idea to other places just makes it more frustrating for fans.

 

It was like when they announced the Eras Tour shows in Canada it was then the last shows on the tour plus her only Canadian ones which drove up the demand and then they announced 3 more in Canada that are past the Toronto dates.  

37 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

I honestly hate this idea you might as well announce them like tour dates. The people registering out of country is going to be massive thinking it’s only these shows and then just moving this same idea to other places just makes it more frustrating for fans.

 

It was like when they announced the Eras Tour shows in Canada it was then the last shows on the tour plus her only Canadian ones which drove up the demand and then they announced 3 more in Canada that are past the Toronto dates.  

I don’t think she will announce any other cities. 

It's going to be a mess, the place is beyond huge. For reference, Robbie Williams a bit over a year ago:

 

Fbarl5kXoAEN5nD.jpg:large

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's going to be a mess, the place is beyond huge. For reference, Robbie Williams a bit over a year ago:

 

Fbarl5kXoAEN5nD.jpg:large

What a nightmare, how can people enjoy like that :rip:

Why do people shade Munich? It's like the third largest non-capital city of the European Union... (and a highly relevant and beautiful city). 

19 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Why do people shade Munich? It's like the third largest non-capital city of the European Union... (and a highly relevant and beautiful city). 

I guess because its not what would come to someones mind when you hear mini European residency. I hear that as an American and I think London or Paris. Maybe even Amsterdam or Berlin.

I'm sure logistically her marketing team chose this place for a reason. It's centrally located in Europe. 

 

Honestly I would argue Frankfurt over Munich since their airport is larger so easier access for the rest of Europe. 

Why would she make such a big announcement just for a few dates in Germany, girl bye. :rip:

 

Just post the dates and move on.

The gag is that the 4 shows would have almost the same attendance as the 100 vegas dates …. 

3 minutes ago, javieraloud said:

Why would she make such a big announcement just for a few dates in Germany, girl bye. :rip:

 

Just post the dates and move on.

Because she doesn’t wanna do a full tour welmbely is booked nothing available with the leagues, euros and Olympics so why not go on holiday and every weekend perform and make millions for a month? 
man’s besides Hyde park Europe gif nothing this era so it’s better than nothing when considering she doesn’t want to do a full on tour. 
Plus the location is lowkey ideal for so many countries in Europe and outside 

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

It's going to be a mess, the place is beyond huge. For reference, Robbie Williams a bit over a year ago:

 

Fbarl5kXoAEN5nD.jpg:large

Imagine paying overpriced tickets to not see a single thing.

10 minutes ago, makeme said:

I guess because its not what would come to someones mind when you hear mini European residency. I hear that as an American and I think London or Paris. Maybe even Amsterdam or Berlin.

I'm sure logistically her marketing team chose this place for a reason. It's centrally located in Europe. 

 

Honestly I would argue Frankfurt over Munich since their airport is larger so easier access for the rest of Europe. 

I love that she chose Munich. London and Paris always get all the attention... now she is reminding people of other beautiful cities. <3

1 hour ago, makeme said:

I guess because its not what would come to someones mind when you hear mini European residency. I hear that as an American and I think London or Paris. Maybe even Amsterdam or Berlin.

I'm sure logistically her marketing team chose this place for a reason. It's centrally located in Europe. 

 

Honestly I would argue Frankfurt over Munich since their airport is larger so easier access for the rest of Europe. 

Munich airport is the 2nd busiest and biggest in Germany right after Frankfurt and it’s one of the busiest in Europe. So access to other countries won’t be a problem. Munich is much nicer than Frankfurt and probably the best location for such a summer event. 

She's kind of smart for this because it must be exhausting touring especially now we're entering a territory where concerts are lasting up to or over 3 hours to appeal to fan demand. The purpose built venue is gonna seat 80,000. It's a nice enough number for 4 nights of shows, but under this logic I actually think this could be a look into the future of how acts are going to approach live shows in the future. Using Vegas as an example it's proving more popular for highly establish acts and this system can work anywhere in the world.

 

Comparatively to the Renaissance tour for example, at 100% capacity that tour was 56 shows over 4 months. With this purpose built arena, the numbers that tour made would be matched in 34 days, which if you perform 4 shows a week is 2 months. In the comfort of one place. It's interesting. Especially because big artists know their fans will travel wherever to see them.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.