Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adele in Munich | Weekend 2 (08-09 August)

Featured Replies

This is the price range for tickets, lowest and highest

 

"Die günstigsten Tickets werden 74,90 Euro kosten, die teuersten 419,90 Euro "

Source: https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/adele-konzerte-muenchen-nachfrage-tickets-1.6344529

 

so the average/mode price could be considerably higher than 100 euros yeah

  • Replies 413
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Goodluck to the 300k winners of the hunger games 

  • What a nightmare, how can people enjoy like that 

  • God, looking at that stage setup and the impending doom of being around 80k people makes me want to hate stanning these ultrasuccessful legends like Adele and Pink. The prices are becoming unbearable,

those prices are ridiculous. most ppl will have to look at the screens

3 hours ago, Donquizote said:

The fact that these 10 shows have potential to gross more than 150M :duca:

You were right lol :deadbanana:

But ofc I wish there was a more afforable way to see her live. I fear there's gonna be backlash when more people find out about the prices

  • Author
4 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

But ofc I wish there was a more afforable way to see her live. I fear there's gonna be backlash when more people find out about the prices

The Renaissance golden area was 145€ and was front stage :hoetenks:she will receive backlash but will sold out either way, I guess I am out, it's too pricey. 

Those prices are nasty. Wouldn’t that be like 20 million per show 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Those prices are nasty. Wouldn’t that be like 20 million per show 

Yeah perhaps even that

 

She's deffo gonna set some records with these shows

 

It better be damn good show with these prices

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah perhaps even that

 

She's deffo gonna set some records with these shows

 

It better be damn good show with these prices

I’ve never seen prices like that for Europe before. It’s insane. There will prob be a few more shows too? Maybe some Sept shows. 

I'm really curious about the presale tomorrow after seeing those prices. I was sure it wasn't going to have a general sale, but now I don't know because it's really expensive and some people are definitely going to give up on this.

 

Anyway I guess a 150m+ boxscore is coming

  • Author
Just now, prettyinpink940 said:

How many tickets are there gonna be for each show? More than 60k? 

80k

2 hours ago, campelo said:

I don't if it's true the prices or the ma

spacer.png

Lmao how big are the screens going to be because….

3 hours ago, Kayhan said:

The prices are in Ticketmaster site so it’s legit 

Are they really cuz I can't find them on Ticketmaster

 

edit: nvm found it 420e for standing tickets is ridiculous

Edited by noemani

I'm legit tryna convice myself those aren't the prices because that's ridiculous... 

All tickets will sell out regardless :jonny2:

This is one of lifetime experience to see her. Many people who havent will quickly snatch the tickets. 

this is a robbery. insane prices for a crowd of 80,000. I'm guessing ticket average will be close to 300€. That would mean a 240M gross. :deadbanana:

The prices are so expensive :deadbanana2:I went to Germany to watch Beyonce last year and paid €120 for GA. Here is around €300 

I wish we could somehow enter a bit earlier and snatch the cheap ones . It will be a bloodbath 

  • Author
20 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I wish we could somehow enter a bit earlier and snatch the cheap ones . It will be a bloodbath 

The view of the cheap ones

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.