Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gaga posts pic in the studio

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Katy.Kat.23
    Katy.Kat.23

    Not the entire industry assembling like the avengers to make sure that the slim chance of Katy having a comeback doesn’t happen  

  • We got studio pics for 2 years before lg6 came out 

  • A legend would not make something as bad as Chromatica 

OMFGGGGG :WAP:

 

 

 

we're witnessing the comeback of a living legend :jonny:

 

 

:gaygacat4:

19 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

OMFGGGGG :WAP:

 

 

 

we're witnessing the comeback of a living legend :jonny:

 

 

:gaygacat4:

spacer.png

bet that for some collab or for movie, or prob album but it's coming out in 2025

Do y'all really think it's coming soon? I mean, she also posted from the editing room ages ago and yet the Chromatica Ball movie is still nowhere to be seen :rofl:

51 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

OMFGGGGG :WAP:

 

 

 

we're witnessing the comeback of a living legend :jonny:

 

 

:gaygacat4:

A legend would not make something as bad as Chromatica :rip:

1 minute ago, Ron Ng said:

A legend would not make something as bad as Chromatica :rip:

🤫

 

339958134_944457229922203_35231863196366

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Do y'all really think it's coming soon? I mean, she also posted from the editing room ages ago and yet the Chromatica Ball movie is still nowhere to be seen :rofl:

this will be added to the long list of things she said would come out but never will :dies:

I’d like an updated Electric Chapel type sound, although I know that’s likely not happening. 

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

OMFGGGGG :WAP:

 

 

 

we're witnessing the comeback of a living legend :jonny:

 

 

:gaygacat4:

Period bestie I knew you’d run here! :gaygacat5: #PawsUp

12 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

this will be added to the long list of things she said would come out but never will :dies:

The fact that both Taylor and Beyoncé managed to film, edit, announce and release their movies since Gaga first announced in June that she was editing the movie (nearly a year after the tour had ended) :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, alestevens said:

The fact that both Taylor and Beyoncé managed to film, edit, announce and release their movies since Gaga first announced in June that she was editing the movie (nearly a year after the tour had ended) :rip:

 

I really don’t think it’s coming anymore. But who cares atp? Just give us new music, I’m thirsty :jonny5:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I really don’t think it’s coming anymore. But who cares atp? Just give us new music, I’m thirsty :jonny5:

I think it will come out at some point. She likely wont be touring for a while so the movie would at least serve as entertainment as fans wait for the next one

17 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Period bestie I knew you’d run here! :gaygacat5: #PawsUp

I can't wait literally can't contain my excitement 

 

2024 is saved :WAP:

46 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I’d like an updated Electric Chapel type sound, although I know that’s likely not happening. 

Ugh, that would be too good to handle :WAP:

4 hours ago, Junipero said:

Imagine if its with RedOne...

We wouldn’t want everyone else to retire, would we?

megan-thee-stallion-sushi.gif

Looks ready to scrap whatever she was doing and release a subpar product instead :giraffe:. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.