Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gaga posts pic in the studio

Featured Replies

It’s for sure rock or has major rock influences. Her pics make it obvious. She finally heard our prayers. Seems like collabing with the Rolling Stoned inspired her to make music.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Katy.Kat.23
    Katy.Kat.23

    Not the entire industry assembling like the avengers to make sure that the slim chance of Katy having a comeback doesn’t happen  

  • We got studio pics for 2 years before lg6 came out 

  • A legend would not make something as bad as Chromatica 

clearly gonna be rock-inspired since there are multiple guitars and drums everywhere. 

if it's rock I really hope it's inspired and not stale. I hope it's a little experimental and alternative instead of classic rock but I feel like that's the route she'll go down...

fingers crossed she surprises us!

17 hours ago, IBeMe said:

if it's rock I really hope it's inspired and not stale. I hope it's a little experimental and alternative instead of classic rock but I feel like that's the route she'll go down...

fingers crossed she surprises us!

I agree, if it's rock its gotta be f*cking good.... no cosplaying as a rockstar

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.