Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you find this man cooking hot ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

He could be hot, but he is ******* annoying which considerably reduces the hotness

  • Popular Post

No, I hate disguised thirst traps. Just show your hole and go

I don't know why but it seems like any fit TikToker wants to make cooking a part of their "brand", it's very generic and I don't think anyone really believes these men can really cook :sorry:

I need to hear him speak. If he has a frankie grande voice, then bye. I need a masc voice.

 

But he’s hot, like a typical gym guy hot. I wouldn’t kick him out of the bed, tbh.

Either give me information or do OF, not this weird inbetween.

This is actually one of the worst things I've seen on tiktok in a while :skull:

I don't consider any man as "hot", they're all disgusting inside 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

I don't consider any man as "hot", they're all disgusting inside 

yeah, this is why you go on lpsg everyday

5 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

yeah, this is why you go on lpsg everyday

I don't even know what are you talking about. I was never attracted to men at the first place. Why you're so personally bothered by this lmao

This whole sexual cooking thing male influencers do is such an ick

He is cute but I feel like he is an airhead if you speak too him. 
:doc:

No his personality is annoying and he thinks he’s hotter than he actually is 

Hes hot but Cedrik outsold

 

 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

I knew exactly who this was gonna be about before i even clicked on the thread :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.