Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Can Taylor pull off "Confessions on a Dancefloor"?

Can Taylor pull off "Confessions on a Dancefloor"? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Yes. It would be a new sound for her and exciting.
      30%
      29
    • No. She doesn't have the range.
      69%
      65

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Sure let her do European Dance Music..maybe the mania stops then. I'd be here for it

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Sure let her do European Dance Music..maybe the mania stops then. I'd be here for it

Why would it? The US can consume Euro Dance too. 

Yes but she has to work with the right producers. I’d be very curious what a Taylor x Stuart Price or Taylor x James Ford song would sound like

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

Yes but she has to work with the right producers. I’d be very curious what a Taylor x Stuart Price or Taylor x James Ford song would sound like

Jack producing this album would be a nightmare. And I admit that I like him, but yeah, she would need the right producers 

Not without switching producers, but yes she could. 

 

That's not exactly what I want from her next, but it could be nice to have her try Eurodance later on in her career. I need her to explore rock before though. 

taylor will never do gay pop get over it

 

Midnights was her last pop era, from now on she's a folk singer/songwriter and we're here for it!

it seems like they used her Fearless/Speak Now vocals for that AI cover because it does not sound good :deadbanana: 

41 minutes ago, Rider said:

Now what would Taylor do on the dancefloor

. 

No and I wouldn't want her to either. There are other singers who can do that type of music, Taylor makes great music in her own lane

from what we've seen of her artistry so far, not much NECESSITATES putting out a dancefloor album particularly tailored for the gheys imo, UNLESS she wants to experiment with more EDM songwriting, alongside an EDM producer (think TIWYCF with Calvin Harris)

Edited by theoghon

no, what taylor does has more substance to it

 

leave that to dua lipa, bebe rocha and ava max

I'm unable to visualize/sonically imagine what Confessions on a Dancefloor(Taylor's version) would sound like. This whole gay-edm-pop thing will look very off-brand for her. Based on the AI cover, it's a big NO.

19 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

no, what taylor does has more substance to it

 

leave that to dua lipa, bebe rocha and ava max

Dance music can have substance. Confessions is an example of that.

You kidding, right?

The only thing she could pull off is „Falling Asleep on the Floor”.

I think a very short 8-10 track album could work. Some dance mixes slap. She'd have to work with the right producers tho (no Jack or Max). 

 

Also lol, that AI still sounds like Madonna to me???

Edited by Darius

Once Taylor reaches her 40s then YES! She can have her dancefloor diva moment like Madonna, Cher, Bey

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.