Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Wide Awake vs. Is It Over Now?

Which gives you the chills? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one is more magnificent and magical in your opinion?

    • Wide Awake
      52%
      37
    • Is It Over Now?
      47%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which single from the completed Bside version of their respective album is more outstanding? They both come from the artist’s most iconic album, and both are the highlights of their album.

 

katy-perry-wide-awake_682x400_1f6.jpgtaylor-swift-adding-five-more-tracks-to-

  • Author

Wide Away auto played after I streamed IION, haven’t heard it in years, and I realized how similar the vibe is in both these songs. :alexz3:

Wide Awake, but I'm relistening to Is It Over Now? rn and it's super good and I think it'll only grow on me from here

I don’t see the comparison on this.

I’ve tried to get into IION but I don’t like it, actually none of the vault tracks :psyduck:

Wide Awake is a cute song

  • Author
4 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Wide Awake, never heard of the other one

spacer.png

It just came out. It’s very Wide Awake vibes. 

Edited by Raphy23

I really loved Wide Awake in 2012 but it has not aged well. The melody gets repetitive and whiny, and the production is dated. 
 

IION has immediately become one of my favorite Taylor pop songs. It’s like crack. Recency bias surely plays a part, but it’s my pick.

The way Wide Awake sounds fresher than the other song despite being older...

The song with the lyrics (IIt Was Out Of The Blue I'm) Crashing From The High"

Edited by FailSafe

the one that doesn't have us asking the same question after listening to the vault tracks :johnald:

damn just listend to is it over now and it being a vault track is such a shameless lie when it sounds like an inferior sister of Maroon

 

OT : This thread is an insult to Wide Awake which is one of the best Pop songs of the decade.

I an still digesting IION but it is a great song, that fast melody is really good.

 

However Wide Awake for me is an epic pop song and personally never aged, so I’m choosing it.

Wide Awake is such a good song. I miss Katy. WTF happened to her music?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.