• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

tumblr_n85iudWZbI1s68l8vo1_250.gif

Edit: not the dislikes :mazen:

I meant it as enough with her teasing us, she better give us the music NOW :fish2:

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

42 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Is she really gonna release this in November? 

Yeah, isn't it gonna get bogged down by all the holiday songs? :biblionana:

Just now, Assassin said:

Don't Start Now had the same schedule and peaked months after the holidays.

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

I mean she released Don't Start Now around the same time and it did great.

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Sounds like everything else shes done

Some of you will really say anything :toofunny3:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, needs said:

I mean she released Don't Start Now around the same time and it did great.

5 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Don't Start Now had the same schedule and peaked months after the holidays.

Right, I forgot. Seems like forever ago. :toofunny3:

It's serving Jessie's last album in terms of sound, WOAH

spacer.png

I'm so excited

The snippet is SO short but I think I'm getting a funkier mid-1980s vibe, which would be a natural progression from FN's disco sound :chick2:

• Like 2

Just now, wish said:

The snippet is SO short but I think I'm getting a funkier mid-1980s vibe, which would be a natural progression from FN's disco sound :chick2:

I am thinking it is going to be very Depeche Mode'd, Violator vibes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wish said:

The question is what will we do if it is a Prince-typa funk beat? :jonny5:

spacer.png

• Like 1

OMFG :jonny5:

I know it’s literally a 2 second snippet but the beat instantly reminded me of Mirage by Jessie Ware and I’m going to f*cking collapse on the floor if it sounds anything like that :WAP:

32 minutes ago, jamiko1230 said:

ya, they absolutely super confident (DSN confident). They like F X-mas song blizzard lol. Earth shaking already. Any.time.now.

I don’t get this whole holiday period scare y’all are going through… it’s not that bad and many artists did perfectly fine releasing this time of the year. If anything it gives the songs a bigger push in January as they’re most recently released. All she needs is November as a month to be stable on streaming and Jan-Feb-March to be the peak. Dua always served longevity so she will be fine.

Edited by mrpartyrocker
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, bad guy said:

She kinda sounds like Miley here :rip:

:bibliahh:

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

I don’t get this whole holiday period scare y’all are going through… it’s not that bad and many artists did perfectly fine releasing this time of the year. If anything it gives the songs a bigger push in January as they’re most recently released. All she needs is November as a month to be stable on streaming and Jan-Feb-March to be the peak. Dua’s always served longevity so she will be fine.

They never learn with Dua. Even DTN performed like that - cute first peak, then a decline after first hype, then stability, then rise again for eventual peak 3+ months later. Thats literally how all of Duas singles perform

• Like 2

***** hurry up and release it

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

They never learn with Dua. Even DTN performed like that - cute first peak, then a decline after first hype, then stability, then rise again for eventual peak 3+ months later. Thats literally how all of Duas singles perform

I’m sure if this new era is relatable and catchy, the first single will surely debut higher than DSN as she’s bigger than 2019. If this era will be at least as successful as FN, she’s cemented herself as a mpg

Starting yet ANOTHER era with a chest-thumping Kiss-off bannger?...Dua my fav u will ALWAYS be famous I'm afraid :clap3:

Edited by theoghon

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

I’m sure if this new era is relatable and catchy, the first single will surely debut higher than DSN as she’s bigger than 2019. If this era will be at least as successful as FN, she’s cemented herself as a mpg

I mean isn't she already? Both of her albums rank among the Top5 most streamed albums ever on Spotify, her hits since 2017 have all been huge or even massive (New Rules, One Kiss, Dont Start Now, Levitating, Cold Heart, Dance The Night).

47 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

That one second kinda gives Daft Punk  - Face to Face :WAP:

!!! That’s why it sounded familiar :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.