Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

I'm quite shocked how a masterpiece like Houdini, certainly not made for certain publics, is pulling a top25 globally more than 2 months after release :heart:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

3 minutes ago, tjspy said:

I'm quite shocked how a masterpiece like Houdini, certainly not made for certain publics, is pulling a top25 globally more than 2 months after release :heart:

The girls decided to wake up and listen to QUALITY :thing: they said no more Taylor Swift and Tate McClean 

The GP said NO to boring, slow paced production pop songs and YES to high produced, loud and fast pop bangerz

 

pXpgWGO.gif

 

Yeah hopefully the Grammy performance shoots this up the charts in the US. Come on Dua :penguin:

Looks like the fools and naysayers are about to start eating some serious crow.

4 hours ago, on the line said:

Get that forced, musical assault, and non-consensual hit gurl!!!! 

 

4 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

Desperate shameless payola 

Join the party girls

 

pXpgWGO.gif
 

HOUD#1NI!

7 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Rise Houdini, rise, this is the beginning

 

spacer.png

More like: 

Rise Houdini, rise, this is the beginning (again)

 

pXpgWGO.gif

Houdini got the best update on pop today omg 

 

I feel like it’s totally going #1 on pop now especially with the grammy push 

Love the recent update! Hopefully it means autoplay has been slapped onto it! :duca:

 

Prayers circle that her team is going to shove it all the way back up from #40 to #1 on TTH next Friday to ease the fall it will get after being removed from the autoplay and the impact from Grammy promo wearing off.

If you're good enough, you'll find a way
Maybe you could increase the autoplay

 

pXpgWGO.gif

 

Hoedini truthers won. I love to see it.

 

pXpgWGO.gif

1 hour ago, Cain said:

 

Join the party girls

 

pXpgWGO.gif
 

HOUD#1NI!

I wanted to love it! Future Nostalgia was my covid album before it got popular. Hou thinks this is a good first single isn't thinking.

Why are we celebrating? This is clearly auto-play, no? :dancehall:

 

I love her team for getting the timing right for once though!

I'm happy to see that Houdini song is rising. Let's gooo!!!

 

pXpgWGO.gif

38 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Why are we celebrating? This is clearly auto-play, no? :dancehall:

 

I love her team for getting the timing right for once though!

I streamed big foot (someone had to) and after THIRTEEN songs Houdini came. this is SEVERE autoplay


Spotify needs to investigate this fraud

pXpgWGO.gif

Edited by unclefloprry

btw none of Houdini guys are in LA, so now I'm scared for the performance. :cold1: If it's just her with her band... I'm out.

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

btw none of Houdini guys are in LA, so now I'm scared for the performance. :cold1: If it's just her with her band... I'm out.

Her serving Rock chic with band during the night where Tina Turner is honored feels perfect tbh 

I was manifesting a Londons Sessions style performance for the Grammys. Idk that would work better than a "choreo" performance imo :michael:

 

Maybe she'll do choreo when she transitions to Dance The Oscar Away :redface:

Edited by State of Grace.

I wanted something grand like the EMA Don’t start now performance.  😭

1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

Why are we celebrating? This is clearly auto-play, no? :dancehall:

Well, this is the one last push it'll get before Training Season comes so we'll celebrate anything :cm:

40 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I was manifesting a Londons Sessions style performance for the Grammys. Idk that would work better than a "choreo" performance imo :michael:

 

Maybe she'll do choreo when she transitions to Dance The Oscar Away :redface:

She is performing Dance the Night? 
 

I thought she hinted at Training Season and Houdini? 

Then, 'payola' or not this has been pretty stable for quite a time so maybe it's just the algorithm noticing that and trying to see if more people will like it with the autoplay :lakitu:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.