Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

She is going to perform Houdini and Prisoner with Miley and Dolly on their New Year's Eve program

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

3 minutes ago, SayIt said:

What does auto play mean with a song. Is this for Spotify? 

Spotify has this feature where they boost new songs with autoplay for a week. DTN and What Was I Made For had this. 

Who cares about a performance I want Dua to spank my gay ass on the dancefloor lol. And then tell her thank you for giving the minutes away from the cruel summer hell. 

15 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

What were the stream numbers for Houdini today?

 

1 hour ago, moech said:

she should perform HOUDINI on BBMA , the song is nowhere to be found on US APPLE top 200 

Is not being in the US apple too 200 a bad thing? 

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, katara said:

 

Looks stable :clap3: 

 

She’s doing this era right. There is no need for them to invest in performances right before the Christmas takeover. Get her name out there with these interviews now, book a few New Years performances, and let the song explode in the new year. 

4 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

 

 

operasnapshot_2020-05sxkfr.png

 

ps i love the song

just came here to post this :dies:

 

stable extremely very sign good a is which :clap3:

Edited by TSwiftie

Everyone’s saying Dukagjin doesn’t have the same strategy TAP has. I feel like TAP focused more on pushing singles than pushing the actual artist [Dua]. I think the campaign for Houdini (and eventually the DL3 era) is gonna focus on building Dua a fanbase, which explains why only fans are able to get exclusive updates on what she’s doing next, she’s doing more personal interviews, taking more ownership of her brand. I’m starting to realize this era might be the era where Dua truly builds that base of support Twitter and ODH on here clowns her for not having. I mean, this is already her biggest Spotify debut and I’m hearing many people from other fanbases praise her. Idk, maybe Duki is slacking and I’m just overthinking but I do personally believe how Duki is handling her career is gonna be worth it in the end.

If Taylor asked the BBMA’s not to give Dua a stage, is Taylor’s power so great that they’d listen to her?

58 minutes ago, seanbworth said:

Everyone’s saying Dukagjin doesn’t have the same strategy TAP has. I feel like TAP focused more on pushing singles than pushing the actual artist [Dua]. I think the campaign for Houdini (and eventually the DL3 era) is gonna focus on building Dua a fanbase, which explains why only fans are able to get exclusive updates on what she’s doing next, she’s doing more personal interviews, taking more ownership of her brand. I’m starting to realize this era might be the era where Dua truly builds that base of support Twitter and ODH on here clowns her for not having. I mean, this is already her biggest Spotify debut and I’m hearing many people from other fanbases praise her. Idk, maybe Duki is slacking and I’m just overthinking but I do personally believe how Duki is handling her career is gonna be worth it in the end.

She’s also a 28 year old multi millionaire who could go permanently on holiday tomorrow, never work another day, if she wished, and still keep herself and her family in the lap of luxury forever. That brings choice.

 

Maybe faux engagement with 15 year olds on tik tok gets her a No 1 not a top 3/4 UK debut, and a US top ten debut rather than top 20, and pleases ATRL foamers, but maybe she keeps her sanity by not engaging in the full hoopla.

 

She’s very much Renaissance woman in her interests, and that probably nourishes her soul as much as the music so to speak. I mean she’s interviewing the head of Apple for crying out loud, to add to Monica Lewinsky, a human rights lawyer, the head of a French fashion  house, the head of Vogue U.K., Pedro Alomodovar (partly in passable Spanish she’s somehow found time to study), and Bernie Sanders, to reel a few off from the last couple of years. And that’s before the fairly heavy duty book club, and being Donatella’s best mate.
 

I mean I doubt Cardi B is about to quiz Mark Zuckerberg, or Olivia Rodrigo is brushing up on her German verbs to compare notes on comparative international healthcare with Olaf Scholz are they? It’s quite remarkable really.

 

Now I’d like a performance too, as it happens, but I think things are going to move at a different pace to where she was, because she can if she wants.

 

 

Edited by Vermouth

54 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Looks stable :clap3: 

 

She’s doing this era right. There is no need for them to invest in performances right before the Christmas takeover. Get her name out there with these interviews now, book a few New Years performances, and let the song explode in the new year. 

Exactly! I agree

44 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Why I feel Billie is on the album? They have been so close 

 

https://twitter.com/dlipahungary/status/1725164955597414562

The potential of a 2billion streamed song on Spotify :jonny:

 

54 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Why I feel Billie is on the album? They have been so close 

 

https://twitter.com/dlipahungary/status/1725164955597414562

I dont really want any duets or feats :/

I hope she saves some actual good songs for the re-relase this time. If it weren't for Levitating taking off so late then the re-release would have made zero noise. 

 

She needs to have 1 or 2 quality bangers on there.

8 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

why does she keep losing IG followers :rip:

The break really damaged her engagement rate too. I think it's an outdated way of bringing in a new era tbh. You need to keep your finger on the pulse and keep the content flowing.

 

Screenshot-2023-11-16-at-16-19-57.png

23 minutes ago, katara said:

I hope she saves some actual good songs for the re-relase this time. If it weren't for Levitating taking off so late then the re-release would have made zero noise. 

 

She needs to have 1 or 2 quality bangers on there.

 

The fact Love Again has double amount of views on YouTube than We're Good :ahh:

 

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

The fact Love Again has double amount of views on YouTube than We're Good :ahh:

 

Love Again is in my Top 3 songs from FN

 

The production with all the strings is absolutely gorgeous

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.