Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

5 hours ago, katara said:

 

 

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

POP:
-- 20 DUA LIPA Houdini 4504 0 4504 14.329

+826 Spins
+826 Bullet
+2.311 Audience

HOT AC:
-- 23 DUA LIPA Houdini 1055 0 1055 4.288

+205 Spins
+205 Bullet
+0.669 Audience

ab67706f0000000201e76eb54226099c31d1487c

all those embarrassing meltdowns yesterday for nothing

 

miss-juicy.gif

12 minutes ago, raven said:

all those embarrassing meltdowns yesterday for nothing

 

miss-juicy.gif

The eggs on their faces when this fully takes off in January/February when Xmas freeze is over, the extended Version will be released and the performances kick in

 

miss-juicy.gif

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Cross referencing “Houdini’s” U.S. single performance, was there an identifiable promotional tactic that TAP management pulled with “Don’t Start Now” or “Levitating” that Dukagjin has failed to identify or utilise with “Houdini”?

Perform

When I listen to Houdini, I still hear a gigantic hit tbh

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

WW: #7 (+1) 3,969,890 streams

US #18 (+5) 765,839 streams

UK: #7 (=) 274,993 streams

 

:party:

 

6 hours ago, katara said:

ab67706f000000049e703c950030221d43553205

So some of yall were panicking over nothing then methinks

 

spacer.png

Y'all are gonna meltdown with the next weekend updates anyways

ab67706f0000000201e76eb54226099c31d1487c

8 minutes ago, katara said:

By the way when does the autoplay thingy kick in?

20 listens I believe

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Listening to Fever rn and whewww, I hope Dua has another bilingual smash ready to serve for this third era

 

ab67706f0000000201e76eb54226099c31d1487c

Un Día and Fever were such a serve. I hope they pull stuff like that again

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

20 listens I believe

No I meant the effect DTN had after 7 days where it had a huge jump. Is it the same for every song or can you determine when you want to have it?

My life is turning to **** rn. This song and DL3 are the only things keeping me going :gayalipacat3:

We need a It’s Tame Impala Fault for the Sunday update 

 

:ryan3:

3 hours ago, Iris said:

It's about time she rewards Croatia for her stanning.

We need 5 dates in Zagreb Arena yes!

Trust and believe that if she’s not on that BBMA stage I WILL turn into a fulltime ODH and Tate stan

 

Get to work girlie

 

:ryan3:

If she actually has no Houdini parfomances planned at all :rip:

Radio talk shows were cute but c'mon !!

On 11/7/2023 at 2:10 PM, Dr. Alexander said:

It sounds as if it’s a new and improved version of the records from Future Nostalgia. But with this, I can only predict that this entire era will perform similarly to Dawn FM. Critical raves but underperformance because it’s too similar. 

 

On 11/7/2023 at 2:21 PM, unclefloprry said:

Dawn FM was cannibalized by Save Your Tears and the After Hours era still felt fresh at the time + the roll out was a mess bc he released songs every 2 weeks.


Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

 

On 11/7/2023 at 2:24 PM, Soul Glitch said:

I have said this on the base but let me repeat myself. Taking the lead as a representative of the whole album sound may be a mistake for this era. Dua stated more than once that this album will have more a lyrical theme than a sonically one. 

 

“It has a lyrical theme, more so than sonically. There’s still a sonic element as you go through it, it’s still pop. I still want to dance and do another crazy tour. It’s a bit more mature [than FN] I think in terms of the experiences.”

 

On 11/7/2023 at 2:50 PM, Asherio said:

Not really. Dawn FM felt rushed and like it had no strategy to back up any of its singles.

 

The build up for Houdini alone already feels more complete than whatever Abel did to promote that album.

 

Also, as someone else said, despite the long run FN had as an era, it has been over for a while and Dua has been surviving off of collabs and Barbie basically, so it actually feels like a new beginning whereas Dawn FM felt like a rushed expansion.

The doctor always diagnoses correctly :coffee:

I miss TAP. I feel like they pushed her but not too much.

 

Her dad is gonna let her do whatever TF she wants.

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If she actually has no Houdini parfomances planned at all :rip:

Radio talk shows were cute but c'mon !!

Im pretty sure she already recorded her live lounge set, right?

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

16 minutes ago, Cain said:

Trust and believe that if she’s not on that BBMA stage I WILL turn into a fulltime ODH and Tate stan

 

Get to work girlie

 

:ryan3:

Is she not going to Japan for a listening party :deadbanana:

unless she pretapes rn but I’m just not seeing it

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im pretty sure she already recorded her live lounge set, right?

Sure! 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Is she not going to Japan for a listening party :deadbanana:

unless she pretapes rn but I’m just not seeing it

She deserves all the floppage in the world if they prepared a comeback with not a single performance in the first ******* month

 

Dumb ***** and her dumb dad

Besides BBMAs is going to bomb this year anyways, tho that doesn’t mean I won’t take any performance we can get. Hell if she needs to perform in a parking lot I’ll accept just as long as we get a performance already

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.