Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bigger: Usher vs Justin Timberlake

Bigger: Usher vs Justin Timberlake 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger Peak.

    • Usher.
      77%
      51
    • Justin Timberlake.
      22%
      15
  2. 2. Bigger Career.

    • Usher.
      65%
      43
    • Justin Timberlake.
      34%
      23
  3. 3. Better Discography.

    • Usher.
      65%
      43
    • Justin Timberlake.
      34%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Usher and it's not close. Confessions stomps on Futurelove/Sexsounds in every way possible

  • Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe dur

  • Usher had the bigger peak while JT had the bigger career and better discography overall

Usher and it's not close. Confessions stomps on Futurelove/Sexsounds in every way possible

Usher had the bigger peak while JT had the bigger career and better discography overall

Usher has sold more records 

 

Justin has slightly more streams but it doesn't close the gap

JT - 58M album units

Usher - 70.5M album units

 

Chartmasters inflates streams and digital singles however both of artists were mainly selling pure albums so this pretty much reflects reality. 

Usher is bigger overall and Confessions is one of the biggest peaks of the century but JTs discog is more remembered (and better hihi)

23 minutes ago, Axelios said:

Usher had the bigger peak while JT had the bigger career and better discography overall

:biblio:

Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe during his peak. I had no idea he was that big in the U.S lol. Timberlake had more staying power. He managed to debut with almost 1M copies in 2013. That’s extremely impressive for an artist from the 90s.

Edited by playwithme

2 minutes ago, playwithme said:

I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years

Which part of Europe babe? Which cave? Because i am also from Europe & you acting like nobody here knows Usher is hilarious and delusional! 
 

For 14 years you served a lack of taste. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Usher is the correct answer. 
 

If we include NSYNC, then Justin wins.

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe during his peak. I had no idea he was that big in the U.S lol. Timberlake had more staying power. He managed to debut with almost 1M copies in 2013. That’s extremely impressive for an artist from the 90s.

:rip:

JT by far :rip:

 

Usher is extremely local and only has a couple of known songs.

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

JT by far :rip:

 

Usher is extremely local and only has a couple of known songs.

0NEycl8.png

 

27 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe during his peak. I had no idea he was that big in the U.S lol. Timberlake had more staying power. He managed to debut with almost 1M copies in 2013. That’s extremely impressive for an artist from the 90s.

I’m from the uk and usher has classics from the 90s, 00s and the 10s 

Just when I forget how Euro-centric and white-skewing this message board is...  comments like those above me give me that reminder. :coffee2:

Usher has 9 #1s, 18 Top 10s, and 33 Top 40 singles: numbers JT couldn't even put up if you combined NSYNC + his career.

 

Didn't come up off of dissing Chili from TLC, and probably wouldn't block a pending book release from her.

Respect from all of the greats.

Justin Bieber? Or Esmee Denters? Take your pick.

On ATRL it is Usher. In the real world it is Justin Timberlake.

I think they're very close in Bigger Career and since Usher CLEARS him in discography and peak I'll give JT Career. 

 

But in reality Usher for all. Love JT though

 

Also: Confessions is thee Best Male R&B album of the millenium til this day and 8701 is a Far better album than any JT album, the discography and peak questions are redundant. Bigger Career is the only discussion to be had.

Edited by IsidoraMarí

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.