Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What is your MBTI type?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Judging is not the sterotypes. Judging is rational.

 

 

https://jungutah.org/blog/an-introduction-to-type-judging-vs-perceiving-2/

I was just kidding :gaycat2:

 

But Judgers has Te as their cognitive fuction, which means their logical mindset is externally impacted and they will have the concern with order/organization, rules and efficiency to some degree (being it dominant or not). This is not my forte, I must say... 

52 minutes ago, Danes said:

Mediator (INFP)

 

Same as Björk :heart2:

That’s hot 

spacer.png
 

Fellow ENTJ include Steve Jobs, Gordon Ramsey, FDR & Tony Soprano :clap3:

Edited by luckythisway

ESTP.

 

No matter how many times I try to understand what goes into it (FE, SI, BS) I just don't. Maybe I just don't care since I've never done the real 250 question version. But always get the same result.

Edited by Biggie

Wow so many of us are so similar :soda:

 

INFP personalities only make up 2 to 5% of the entire population. Of them, only 1-1.5 % are males. These sensitive, creative men often find themselves uncomfortable around other men who are loud and pushy.

 

So so true. 

 

So in theory, there are about... 145,000 INFP men in all of the United States?????? No way. 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I was just kidding :gaycat2:

 

But Judgers has Te as their cognitive fuction, which means their logical mindset is externally impacted and they will have the concern with order/organization, rules and efficiency to some degree (being it dominant or not). This is not my forte, I must say... 

Okay.

ISTP but I don't believe it's that accurate.

 

Ne (extraverted intuition)
38.2
Ni (introverted intuition)
31.8

INFP. I've traditionally gotten INTJ taking the traditional Myers–Briggs assessment.

I have taken this test multiple times along the last 6-7 years and I always get the same type but I just can't for the life of me remember what it is. All I know is that it is usually depicted with a Dumbledore-like figure lol

  • Author
16 minutes ago, LOTF said:

I have taken this test multiple times along the last 6-7 years and I always get the same type but I just can't for the life of me remember what it is. All I know is that it is usually depicted with a Dumbledore-like figure lol

INFJ?

took many different tests over the years and i always have infj :heart:

2 hours ago, GentleDance said:

INFJ 

 

Well, it's kinda fun and all but do bare in mind that MBTI tests are totally made up and unscientific 

 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237675975_Measuring_the_MBTI_and_coming_up_short

 

while you're not wrong and in the end it's all for fun, i live in a country where MBTI is king so i know the type of everyone around me and while everyone is different, there's definitely patterns i notice in their behavior

 

for example, INFP men are annoying, unreliable and crybabies :sorry:

I got this but I'm not sure what it means, let me Google it

 

grant function type

INTP

second-best choice

ISTJ

axis-based function type

??F?

myers function type

INTP

 

 

 

 

I took this quiz almost 10 years ago and never did it again up until now and got the exact same result: INTJ :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.