Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney starts water fasting

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Yeah let's start doing things like they did hundreds of years ago! I'll start: what about you ditching your phone for good? They didn't need phones back then either :sistrens:

Y’all didnt have a problem when Beyonce did it

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hétérosexuelle
    hétérosexuelle

    The top and panties are more worrying   and super ugly Alibaba t  

  • TouchinFree
    TouchinFree

    Britney sis Ilysm but it's starting to get super annoying. Just log off sis.   Also @ the OP, Water fasting is a thing now just like Keto. I've done it for a while and it does wonders. 

  • Her Gimme More (water) era, her Drink ***** moment. Overhydrated debut. She's Breaking The Ice cubes in her cup. Oops, she drank it again... She said it's "Me Against The Dehydration"

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Does water fasting actually work has anyone tried it or know anyone that did? I always wanted to try it but I am just not sure. 

Has worked, fasting one a week or for a week really makes a difference. 

I didn't know this thing existed, it sounds odd. Just drinking water?

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Water is needed to live :skull:

 

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Wtf is this?  Eating healthy and water fasting is NOT going to help anyone beat cancer, who tf gave you this advice???? :deadbanana4:
 

@OP She looks interesting, I’ll stop there 

It does help some people. I know that for certain , fasting , water fasting and strict diet helped my aunt , my best friend and other people I know. They all stuck with the diets given by their dietician. My aunt was told that she'll fasten the process of her healing if she fasts during certain treatments. It was very hard for her but she was able to do stick to it thoroughly and was cancer free :heart:

 

So it does help. What doesn't help is that attitude that you are doomed regardless. Fasting isn't about starving your body and STOPPING eating at all. That's a mental illness we all know of. Fasting is allowing the body to rid of toxins and bad cells from multiplying for a certain amount of time, then continuing eating. 

 

Plus this diet Britney's talking about should NOT last more than 2-3 days for the average body depending on your strengths. Some people can do it even further than that and some people simply cannot. Some for weight loss others to get healthier.

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Water is needed to live :skull:

 

:deadbanana4:

Isn't it bad for someone with a fragile mental health ? 

 

 

1 hour ago, ugo said:

Isn't it bad for someone with a fragile mental health ? 

 

 

It is. So I don't recommend you do it.

 

6 hours ago, fememeist said:

Let’s be clear, dietary choices such as intermittent fasting has been proven to show increased physical activeness and lowers risks for obesity-related diseases such as diabetes, sleep apnea and other types of cancers. You should always talk to your doctor before taking on intermittent fasting, but usually it’s safe for anyone to do. 
 

Now…


Water fasting is a type of fad diet that has been around for awhile, and while it may work for some people, it is not recommended to do at all since it is very restrictive and create an unhealthy relationship with food and nutrition. Reading up, no human should go more than 72 hours during a water fast, but why would you even do that in the first place?

"Fad diet"... what an idiotic way to sh.t on a bunch of peoples' cultures and beliefs

 

I'm not even gonna type out its benefits, google is your friend. Know you sound ridic

 

OT: she's just like me fr

Edited by kataraqueen

3 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Water is needed to live :skull:

 

I DIDN'T GET IT AT FIRST EITHER LMAOO I've never heard anyone call it a water fast but slay

No offense but of course fat americans would doubt the validity of... not stuffing your face for a day or two :toofunny2:

 

OT: slay healthy queen

The famous Britney's abs is coming back, I see! 
That abs was THE standards back then. 
 

Hope she is doing this under supervision of her health/medic team. 

I didn’t realise that this is so controversial. I do this once, sometimes twice a week, and I feel great for it. I can’t believe the concept of fasting is so alien to a group of bottoms of all people.

Fasting is excellent for your health and being proved a long time ago :zzz:

1 hour ago, Joesuxx said:

I didn’t realise that this is so controversial. I do this once, sometimes twice a week, and I feel great for it. I can’t believe the concept of fasting is so alien to a group of bottoms of all people.

How does one sleep without food for a whole day

 

Sounds like a struggle  

5 hours ago, jomarr said:

Y’all didnt have a problem when Beyonce did it

Beyonce was 25 years old and told to lose weight for a role so she did the Master Cleanse which is not the same as water fasting. It's still stupid and anyone who does it is being taken for a ride, but she has at least decried diet culture since then and doesn't do it.

 

It's completely incomparable to someone doing it in 2023. Britney is not above reproach and should be held accountable the same way any pop star would be for the same statement. In fact, if Taylor, Bey, or Gaga promoted this now I guarantee the backlash would be WAY worse but Britney gets a pass.

Irresponsible for celebrities to post about extreme diets without acknowledging the potential risks involved. 

Isn’t it common knowledge that fasting is one of the best things you can do for your body health wise? 
 

Just Google “fasting benefits” 

7 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

How does one sleep without food for a whole day

 

Sounds like a struggle  

I mean it’s not as if I just sit down all day starving. I’m quite busy and keep active so at the end of the day I’m fairly tired.

tbqh looks like she is drinking frozen margarita and I really want it now

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.