Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

kyliefever2002

I was REALLY hoping she won Stars on Mars so that she could use the platform to launch the album/announce it :chick3::chick3:

I’m so fed with her lately, literally adding the new songs to old playlists of hers to keep on rotation. I can’t wait much longer.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• crf13

On 8/22/2023 at 1:49 PM, Midnightsun said:

I think she plays it off like she doesn’t care, but I think she really does care. She wouldn’t have re-signed if she didn’t dream of being a big mainstream artist that’s everywhere. 

it's not that simple. being fully indie can give a lot of $$$ but it's really hard to work everything out- fund ur videos, find the fashion and directors etc, book all of ur studio time and collaborators, get samples cleared there's so much to do. i think she resigned to get some help and streamline the process, she's not really a business person

She still haven't announced it. I don't believe we'll get it next week. Or, since it won't have physicals she'll teases it during 1 week only.

15 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Liked it so much better like this lol maybe she’s expecting someone to upload a sped up version to tiktok 

Right! Like just a BIT would have made it go harder. 

14 hours ago, Saint James said:

wow it sounds SO slow when you switch it back. she really could've bumped it up a bit

Exactly! I think she's scared to make a 'fast' song cause it would mean "generic"??? Which would be so weird cause she loves pop music. 

3 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

where's the announcement dd

She to busy driving around pretty in her Ferrari and taking pictures for social media. Will get it soon though, she will get tired eventually 

• Haha 1

I think it's probably delayed in a week (like Needs was)

1 minute ago, crf13 said:

Let’s hope the delay is because the “7 songs” backlash :fan:

I don’t think it is, I am pretty sure it is some label thing.

I think the time from fully signing her deal with Nice life and launching a new era might be too short. It is clear to me they are still figuring things out. There wasn’t a clear plan and preparations. SFY despite the pandemic was organized and 333 was her best album rollout and era in general. Most things were planned, thought out, and there was a clear goal. Everything (except the music) about this era is rush and haft baked. She/they just making things up as times go and there is not clear define vision for this era.

I know she promised us and album and she wants to go back on tour. I rather wait and book Coachella in 2025 and push this album to October/November. Until they figure everything out.

I hope she not waiting till few weeks before the tour to start putting a show together like last time.

She recorded over 200 songs for the project. She expects us to accept 7 songs from her. If it was 10 tracks with an interlude or two. Even 10 songs would be fine. To release 7 songs when we have heard 2 already is insane. 

She has been planing this era since last year. I know she was also actively searching for new label/distributor and it not just her now. I don’t understand why a lot of things wasn’t ready or figure out before starting a new era.

13 hours ago, nuclear said:

She recorded over 200 songs for the project. She expects us to accept 7 songs from her. If it was 10 tracks with an interlude or two. Even 10 songs would be fine. To release 7 songs when we have heard 2 already is insane. 

200 for this album? I assumed she is always recording and writing and has a vault...

SHE’S DROPPING THE TRACK LIST @ 11AM EST

16 hours ago, nuclear said:

She to busy driving around pretty in her Ferrari and taking pictures for social media. Will get it soon though, she will get tired eventually 

Damn sis can’t take a joyride? 

• Haha 2

she better announce the date too, i'll take 8 tracks including interlude but just not 7 please 

How slim are the chances that she upped it to 9 tracks. I can't stop my delusional self from setting it up in my mind. :chick3:

I hope she says “part 1” or something because can you imagine the meltdowns for the fans that don’t know it’s 7 tracks? 😂

1 minute ago, rockwitu08 said:

I hope she says “part 1” or something because can you imagine the meltdowns for the fans that don’t know it’s 7 tracks? 😂

They'd be livid I think. At least we had the time to process the info (even though I still hate it. :chick3:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

They'd be livid I think. At least we had the time to process the info (even though I still hate it. :chick3:

I’m still processing lmaooo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

That back catalog is full of tracks that could use some extra streams ladies! Let’s take what we can get!

Especially Nightride. It's an INJUSTICE that that's Tinashe's lowest streaming album. :!ohno:

• Like 1

This appears to be the era's new logo. It's for sure unique, I'll give her that. 

• Confused 1