Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I'm refreshing the damn page every 5 seconds :jonny5:

Just now, GustavoBardusco said:

She's sending on the instagram gc 

Come on mama! We need the drop! :jonny5:

The way she said "oops I'm late here it comes" and didn't sent anything else :deadbanana2:

Just now, GustavoBardusco said:

The way she said "oops I'm late here it comes" and didn't sent anything else :deadbanana2:

***** IS TROLLING! :chick2:

  • Author

well the albums shelved then, hiding the thread now

Just now, Tinashe333 said:

Omg is that the cover

Yep

Just now, Tinashe333 said:

Omg is that the cover

I don't think so. (And heaven forbid that it is. :!ohno:) 

Just now, GustavoBardusco said:

Yep

Bish NO! I'm suddenly illiterate

  • Author

1. treason

2. talk to me nice

3. needs

5. gravity

6. none of my business

I’m feeling illiterate trying to read this tracklist but I’m loving the design direction tbh

32 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

1. treason

2. talk to me nice

3. needs

5. gravity

6. none of my business

Treason
Talk To Me Nice
Needs
Uh Huh
Gravity 
None of My Business
Tightrope

Edited by GustavoBardusco

1 minute ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Treason
Talk To Me Nice
Needs
Uh Huh
Gravity 
None of My Business
Tightrope

Treason seems like a highlight since it's the only name she gave before the other album info

Just now, PMM said:

2 weeks

i'm ready, but the font ain't it

Gurl it's literally 9 days away. 

1 minute ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Gurl it's literally 9 days away. 

omg you made my day

i don't know what i saw when i looked at the calendar

well... hands on my knees then..

  • Author
8 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Treason
Talk To Me Nice
Needs
Uh Huh
Gravity 
None of My Business
Tightrope

are you sure about uh huh? i can see wh or uuh

THE TRACKLIST :deadbanana2: I ran here cause I couldn't get a single title right. 7 songs is sad because her material is always 10/10 but I trust her vision and artistic decisions 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.