Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

came back here to say gravity is top 5 in her discography. what a masterpiece :WAP:

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 hours ago, rockwitu08 said:

Random but does “Treason” sound like a BANKS song to anyone else? WHY haven’t they collabed yet? 😭

with how Banks' music have been in the last 2 albums? no thank you :heart2:

41 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

with how Banks' music have been in the last 2 albums? no thank you :heart2:

The lack of taste jumped out :heart:

11 hours ago, orange22 said:

First independent #1 on ITunes since Frank Ocean 

That wasn’t my question 

i've always been a nashe fan this album is EVERYTHING

needs just grew on me whew she really is THAT *****

I am disappointed of how the industry treats her, but it is expected. The way her peers in the industry treat her is even more disheartening. I know a lot of them are listening to this and creating their new moodboard off her . Not a single one of them show any love. I know they don’t have to nor was I truly expecting them, but it is still disappointing. I was very happy with how much love they show Victoria love for the last couple weeks.

33 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

i've always been a nashe fan this album is EVERYTHING

needs just grew on me whew she really is THAT *****

This mini-album is phenomenal.

 

As much I hate to admit it , she was right about giving it to us in two parts. These songs are humongous growers. The songs I would normally skipped and learn to love over time, I am force to seat with them until they click. I love every song on this project. There is no fillers. This mini-album is such an easy listen. It still still too short. I need her to at very least start promoting next one after the tour though and release by late December or early January at the absolute latest. 

Edited by nuclear

9 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Needs is sotd if you get it you get it

 

 

Wake it up!

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

I am disappointed of how the industry treats her, but it is expected. The way her peers in the industry treat her is even more disheartening. I know a lot of them are listening to this and creating their new moodboard off her . Not a single one of them show any love. I know they don’t have to nor was I truly expecting them, but it is still disappointing. I was very happy with how much love they show Victoria love for the last couple weeks.

I think because they are threatened by her. She literally has everything. She’s better at making music, a professional dancer, and extremely beautiful. I don’t blame her for not wanting to interact with fake industry people.

oh this is the tea....

 

Needs and Gravity are so good.

 

only song i dont care for is none of my business. could've done without her

this is a solid 9/10 tbh, would've been a 10/10 if [REDACTED] got scrapped but there has to be a dud here or there!

Crazy how the girls were trying to do a lot when TTMN and Needs came out only for the EP to be EXCELLENT :WAP:

22 hours ago, costlyxo said:

I love when she has new music being promoted so her Spotify top 5 has some of her actual songs. We have to stream for prosperity and making sure Lean on Me and the sh*t Calvin Harris song don't come back :party:

She needs to serve us some more DJ collabs, I miss a proper uptempo popnashe track. Get in the studio with Major Lazer, Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Sigala, Diplo, Zedd, DJ Snake, Skrillex, Alesso, Flume, Regard, Jax Jones, Swedish House Mafia, PNAU, Disclosure, Austin Millz, Black Coffee, SG Lewis, Silk City, Joel Corry, Danja asap

22 hours ago, rockwitu08 said:

Random but does “Treason” sound like a BANKS song to anyone else? WHY haven’t they collabed yet? 😭

In a perfect world Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat, Solange, FKA Twigs, SZA, Ciara, Kehlani, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Alicia Keys, Missy Elliott, Normani, CL, Lisa from BLACKPINK, Kali Uchis, Zayn, Usher, The Weeknd, Miguel, Drake, Giveon, Majid Jordan, Khalid, Party Next Door, Bryson Tiller. 

 

But realistically possible and I'd have no issue with Maeta, Sabrina Claudio, Alina Baraz, Chloe, Sevyn Streeter, Doechii, Victoria Monét, Saweetie, Bree Runway, Latto, Becky G, Charli XCX, Rina Sawayama, Jorga Smith, Mabel, Nelly Furtado, Rita Ora, Kamille, Raye, Years And Years, Jason Derulo, Rauw Alejandro, Zara Larsson, Troye Sivan, Arya Rush, Shenseea, Leigh Anne, Tems, Burna Boy, WizKid, Stefflon Don, Snoh Alegra, Bia.

 

Or the Kpop Route since she actually has a cult like fanbase brewing there like imagine Tinashe featuring idols like CL, G(IDLE), Sunmi, Jeon Somi, Le Sserafim, Aespa, KDA on a banger 😤

21 hours ago, redsing707 said:

 

You know damn well that person meant the singer Banks

30 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

this is a solid 9/10 tbh, would've been a 10/10 if [REDACTED] got scrapped but there has to be a dud here or there!

If what got scrapped? Man/woman up and speak up 

1 hour ago, Babydoll. said:

oh this is the tea....

 

Needs and Gravity are so good.

 

only song i dont care for is none of my business. could've done without her

Give it times, it is a grower 

TTMN still doesn't really do anything for me, but everything else is a VIBE :flame:

treason truly is the best song on the album, i love it :jonny5:but gravity and tightrope are amazing too

16 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

She needs to serve us some more DJ collabs, I miss a proper uptempo popnashe track. Get in the studio with Major Lazer, Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Sigala, Diplo, Zedd, DJ Snake, Skrillex, Alesso, Flume, Regard, Jax Jones, Swedish House Mafia, PNAU, Disclosure, Austin Millz, Black Coffee, SG Lewis, Silk City, Joel Corry, Danja asap

In a perfect world Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat, Solange, FKA Twigs, SZA, Ciara, Kehlani, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Alicia Keys, Missy Elliott, Normani, CL, Lisa from BLACKPINK, Kali Uchis, Zayn, Usher, The Weeknd, Miguel, Drake, Giveon, Majid Jordan, Khalid, Party Next Door, Bryson Tiller. 

 

But realistically possible and I'd have no issue with Maeta, Sabrina Claudio, Alina Baraz, Chloe, Sevyn Streeter, Doechii, Victoria Monét, Saweetie, Bree Runway, Latto, Becky G, Charli XCX, Rina Sawayama, Jorga Smith, Mabel, Nelly Furtado, Rita Ora, Kamille, Raye, Years And Years, Jason Derulo, Rauw Alejandro, Zara Larsson, Troye Sivan, Arya Rush, Shenseea, Leigh Anne, Tems, Burna Boy, WizKid, Stefflon Don, Snoh Alegra, Bia.

 

Or the Kpop Route since she actually has a cult like fanbase brewing there like imagine Tinashe featuring idols like CL, G(IDLE), Sunmi, Jeon Somi, Le Sserafim, Aespa, KDA on a banger 😤

You know damn well that person meant the singer Banks

Forget most these fake ass people. She needs to hit up Victoria monet and invite kaytranada with Dmile. Hit up Chloe and Halle and invite disclosure and machinedrum.  Snoh with the Neptune would be a fire collab. Try to get partynextdoor (if he isn’t full of ****) and **** everybody else. They all fake ass *******. Years ago I would love a bank collab but she has fall off a bit artistically. 
 

She has done severals song with Flume. They should coming out soon. She has also worked with black coffee and mark ronson I don’t think those will be released. As far as DJ collab kaytranada, disclosure, sg Lewis , k/da, and flume.

 

As for K-pop I don’t know. They have been saying that for years and tinashe tell them to send her songs or have their team contact hers but that never happened. I feel that K-pop showing love to her is little performative to justify them stealing from her.  If it is true I don’t think their label will allowed it. If it was to happened I only see newjeans and aespa. 

I’ve been listening to Needs more on the Are&Be playlist to support its placement and the beat is suddenly hitting so hard :gaycat2: i hope the basics get behind the song too

Uh Huh is also growing on me since I’ve listened to it jumping from a bunch of playlists 

 

Been a fan for 10 years and she never let me down :weeps: except Light the Night Up but we don’t talk about that :eli: 

3 hours ago, orange22 said:

Album is #4 on Apple Music R&B chart, #41 all genres 

Up to #40 on all genres, TOP 40 QUEEN :clap3:

Edited by crf13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.