Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

ab6768640000fe8965294a2892621eb24a33fa66.jpg

 

this pic needed to be the album cover, just a bit zoomed out

I love the current cover but this would’ve ate so bad! Very Mariah coded, in the best way possible. 

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

57 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

ab6768640000fe8965294a2892621eb24a33fa66.jpg

 

this pic needed to be the album cover, just a bit zoomed out

she is seriously so stunning omg:jonny2: as someone said, this pic is very mariah. love it

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I had forgotten about this because of Olivia's release... This is so incredible on first listen. :jonny5:

 

Tinashe really can't miss, can she? :jonny5:

Wait. Not us having nearly identical Taylor taste AND you like Tinashe too? Your mind :clap3: 

 

I swear to god this is the most talented and underrated woman in the universe. The way this album/EP/thing is perfect start to finish, and Treason and Gravity are some of the best sounds that have touched my ears… I’m so sad there’s not just more.

This is going to be on repeat for quite some time I fear.

 

It's short, but every song is perfect so I can't complain. 

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Wait. Not us having nearly identical Taylor taste AND you like Tinashe too? Your mind :clap3: 

 

I swear to god this is the most talented and underrated woman in the universe. The way this album/EP/thing is perfect start to finish, and Treason and Gravity are some of the best sounds that have touched my ears… I’m so sad there’s not just more.

Just now, Klein said:

This is going to be on repeat for quite some time I fear.

 

It's short, but every song is perfect so I can't complain. 

:dies:

 

But yes, I absolutely love Tinashe. I remember I randomly discovered Aquarius in 2016 I think, and I have been obsessed ever since. 

Hate that we are just getting 7 songs dfghjukilopm

 

Gravity needs an extended version, it's literally heaven

her and Machinedrum has been the best link up in music generally in a hot minute :jonny4:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

her and Machinedrum has been the best link up in music generally in a hot minute :jonny4:

They make magic together 

I need her to lock kaytranada & machinedrum in her house for a month and see what we get

House sweetees we almost top 10 on ITunes. Purchase purchase 

14 minutes ago, nuclear said:

House sweetees we almost top 10 on ITunes. Purchase purchase 

Edit: we just made it. Keep purchasing 

needs getting the most hate while it seems the most budget was invested in it :rip:

 

she’s that girl! this masterpiece of an album has had me at peace all day :heart:

49 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I need her to lock kaytranada & machinedrum in her house for a month and see what we get

you get it :jonny: 

not that it matters but i wish her peers were a bit more supportive. maybe they are behind the scenes but idk. it was nice seeing so many people posting about jaguar for vic and being so outwardly supportive that i wish she could have that too. 
 

anyway, i genuinely didn’t expect treason to hit so hard for so many people like everyone LOVES it. now i’m glad she performed what she did on gma cause the other songs really snatched everybody

59 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I need her to lock kaytranada & machinedrum in her house for a month and see what we get

an entire tinashe X kaytrana & machinedrum album would shift cultures forever.

20 minutes ago, Saint said:

not that it matters but i wish her peers were a bit more supportive. maybe they are behind the scenes but idk. it was nice seeing so many people posting about jaguar for vic and being so outwardly supportive that i wish she could have that too. 
 

anyway, i genuinely didn’t expect treason to hit so hard for so many people like everyone LOVES it. now i’m glad she performed what she did on gma cause the other songs really snatched everybody

How they going to steal and copy for this for their next projects?

According to Tinashe they are even worst in private. 
They stay bitting from her but never give her flowers unless they being called out.

I may be delusional, but I need nice life go bankrupt by spending all their money on uh huh and send it to radio :jonny5:send them checks Nice life :jonny5: I will forgave y’all for this mess of an era. Send them checks to every huge TikTok girl and make this go viral. 
 

 

yeah you can say uh huh grew on me :fan:

26 minutes ago, nuclear said:

How they going to steal and copy for this for their next projects?

According to Tinashe they are even worst in private. 
They stay bitting from her but never give her flowers unless they being called out.

:fan: :fan: :fan:

 

also nice to see you’ve come around to the side of taste with uh huh!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.