Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 129.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

@s1974181 give us tea, is this real and coming soon? :monkey:

we need him to spill about Lorde first

I hope it's better than the collection of mid demos on Rare. I need a global smasher like Calm Down and her old droplets.

Wow, I remember hearing a couple of snippets back in 2021 with the more stripped back production and I absolutely loved it. It had such a fun, gospel vibe IIRC. Interested in seeing what she does with this.

I KNOW HE’LL BE A MESS

WHEN I BREAK THE NEWS

BUT I’LL BE SINGLE SOON

I’LL BE SINGLE SOON

 

 

The snippet sounds terrible, I trust her judgement with picking leads.. this os old I’m not convinced.

Edited by jxbuggie

we both had a lot of fun

time to find another one

leaning all on me, and you

i'm picking out this dress

and trying on these shoes

cus i’ll be single soon :WAP:

Edited by swiftsummer13

The snippet sounded disappointing. It sounded straight out of her EDM collab era years ago.

She could have reworked it for all we know. I just hope she doesn’t name it that. 

I need a bop and true sly age from her enough with the midtempos and vibe music. 

well if we think about it Rare had a double single release with LYTLM and LAHN and Revelación kinda had a double single release too with De Una Vez creating the hype and Baila Conmigo being the official single (with playlisting and stuff) 2 weeks later 

maybe there is another website and people just haven't discovered?

oh, i'm going to be anxious all week 

I think it's not fake because Universal Music's rights are registered down there too when you click to verify. And about the snippet, I think the song doesn't sound like that at all, either she redid the song or she just took the original idea and created a new one. 

where did this link come from? 
 

coming 8/25? i’m perched and ready to clown :clownny:

 

though it wouldn’t be a selena lead without her releasing on a wednesday for no reason

Edited by sh0ckw4ves

when u google https://www.illbesinglesoon.com/ it appears the "SINGLE SOON" picture uploaded 18hrs ago, and when u click "image address" it's this: h*ttps://cache.umusic.com/_sites/illbesinglesoon.com/singlesoon-1x1.png 

 

i put the * so u could see the link, but just remove it and u have the pic.  so it's 100% real, umusic. 

Edited by Selegend

All she needs is a solo afrobeats bop similar to Calm Down & she could SMASH globally. Play your cards right Salina :jonny5:

1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Please be more like Rebible and less like Stale :WAP:

Nevermind, just head the snippet… :rip:

Why is there people saying that there is different snippets with different instrumentals im lost :gaycat7:

like girl its your anticipated comeback dont kill the hype with this MID af song, hope its fake

41 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I think it's not fake because Universal Music's rights are registered down there too when you click to verify. And about the snippet, I think the song doesn't sound like that at all, either she redid the song or she just took the original idea and created a new one. 

Hm yeah maybe she did keep just the original idea of it  :bird:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.