Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ashlee Simpson - “La La ( Extended Dirty Version)”

Featured Replies

A new version of the song leaked a couple weeks and is starting to get a bit of attention.

 

Features new lyrics and a new outro!

 

 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PaloSanto
    PaloSanto

    what a banger. One of the best debut albums of all time tbfh

  • Here’s the differences:   In the first verse:   I can be your dancer, show you my every move. I can be your river, watch me flood up all the room   Second verse:  

  • liquiddiamonds
    liquiddiamonds

    This song should’ve been the second single and not Shadow. Better Off and Surrender were right there too. She smashed hard but it could’ve been a whole collapse with the right choices after POM

What exactly was dirty? :huh: I was expecting ‘f*ck you’ in place of ‘La La’ as that would fit perfectly but I didn’t notice anything much different let alone dirty. 
 

Oh never mind. ‘Get you off’ was the change. Barely anything. :toofunny3:

Edited by jezebelvictoria

  • Author
9 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… I didn’t notice any differences from the original. 

how? :rip:

 

there’s a whole new first verse, lyrical differences in the second verse, extended bridge and an outro :rip:

19 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

What exactly was dirty? :huh: I was expecting ‘f*ck you’ in place of ‘La La’ as that would fit perfectly but I didn’t notice anything much different let alone dirty. 
 

Oh never mind. ‘Get you off’ was the change. Barely anything. :toofunny3:

"I can be your river, watch me flood up all the room" ? :rip:

  • Author

Here’s the differences:

 

In the first verse:

 

I can be your dancer, show you my every move. I can be your river, watch me flood up all the room

 

Second verse:

 

I can be your boomerang, I’ll come back and get you off.

 

Second chorus:

 

She says “You make me wanna…..”  instead of “You make me wanna scream” and it leads into extended instrumental in the bridge

 

The final chorus + outro is longer with her laughing about how proud her father would be of this version :dies:

 

 

The song is also 3:57 instead of 3:42 like the released version 

 

Edited by Bussea

Lmaooo. I live for the ending of that. 
love her.  I need her to do something though. 

  • Author
38 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Her voice and musical style made me realize Miley is an Ashley 2.0.

One of Miley’s albums actually had a Ashlee cover on it :clap3: Queen knows a QUEEN

 

 

love love love still love La La. this was such an underrated bop. SNL really ruined her momentum mehhhh.

Lmao I'm sorry but the original is already dirty enough. 

 

It doesn't matter, I'll always stream this millennial classiquè. The video very much captures how was it back in the 2000s, ugh the nostalgia. :jonny:

This is so cool, I love the released song but this versions feels complete imo. 

6 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… I didn’t notice any differences from the original. 

The first verse is longer.

24 minutes ago, prézli said:

The Ashlee Nation is fed in 2023. :clap3: 

Not until she drops a solo something, anything. We're starving!

I think I already had this version even before Can't Stop Me leaked no? I wish more outtakes would leak, including the stuff from the scrapped album with Linda Perry :'( 

 

Edited by okgo

Wheeeeew this banger. Jessica never had a chance. Ashlee just had GREAT material and the right bratty attitude

This song should’ve been the second single and not Shadow. Better Off and Surrender were right there too. She smashed hard but it could’ve been a whole collapse with the right choices after POM

Geffen really did her dirty... whew. This could've been an album edit. Shame.

 

2 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

This song should’ve been the second single and not Shadow. Better Off and Surrender were right there too. She smashed hard but it could’ve been a whole collapse with the right choices after POM

As much as I loved "Piece of Me", I sometimes think it might've been the wrong lead single to promote the album, which had a much harder sound than the song itself.  Commercially, is it the most viable? Yes. But, realistically, did it represent Autobiography as a whole? No.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.