Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

AI covers are getting really good wtf

Featured Replies

 

This actually sounds like if prime Madonna recorded it :eek:

 

Usually AI covers sound like the original artist but not this one 

I think this one works well because Kylie and Madonna actually have similar vocal deliveries so it's easy for the AI to make it sound realistic

Hope they make a Vanessa Hudgens AI model. I miss her music so much  :jonny6:

the Britney Spears one is incredible. AI Britney's Genie in a Bottle >

I'm still mad the full version of this got erased. 

 

 

someone please DM me.  :gaycat7:

 

Early 2000s Madonna coming through

 

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I think this one works well because Kylie and Madonna actually have similar vocal deliveries so it's easy for the AI to make it sound realistic

I'm thinking the same. A lot of those covers would never fool me if I know the song by heart, cause you can clearly hear the difference in style. Like, Miley would never sing like Donna Summers as an example. But the Padam Padam is pretty convincing. I think it's only a matter of time until we get AI songs made with the voices of imitators that can mimick the specific singing style, packed with the AI voice on top.

12 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hope they make a Vanessa Hudgens AI model. I miss her music so much  :jonny6:

It'll be very interesting to hear vocals of Vanessa Hudgens on other music such as Olivia Rodrigo (similar to Olivia Rodrigo covering Disney's "High School Musical" songs that were originally sang by Vanessa Hudgens as Gabriella Montez).

 

 

 

 

I so wanna know how to make these :weeps:  I'd love to hear Denis' voice in most of Linkin Park's since him and chester have similar voices anyways

13 hours ago, Joyride said:

AI Britney's Genie in a Bottle >

Unless you mean FF/BJ Britney then 

 

giphy.gif

 

ot: the Ari ones >>>

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

 

why is this so good? taylor is fluent in Japanese apparently

4 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

 

Rosé in this omfg I'm creaming

Spoiler

 Even Jisoo's AI voice doesn't serve lol rip

 

9 hours ago, Allday said:

I so wanna know how to make these :weeps:  I'd love to hear Denis' voice in most of Linkin Park's since him and chester have similar voices anyways

Ummm what??? :redface:

23 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Absolutely incredible :deadbanana:

This is so on point, it's scary.

 

This AI version of Britney singing "Montero" is also very impressive: 

 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

22 hours ago, louis58 said:

Miley AI model is the best:WAP:

 

Miley can't hit those notes anymore :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.