Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

atrl collectively loving this makes me scared. will this see the curse? i hope not :giraffe:

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

atrl collectively loving this makes me scared. will this see the curse? i hope not :giraffe:

Twitter thinks it’s too noisy.  

I actually like this album a lot more than sour. Has a lot more personality

she made 2 points - all american and love is embarrassing 

 

love is embarrassing is a hit! makes more sense as second single than the other one, but i understand the choice they made 

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I'm scared to check-out this thread... but I just heard a twitter clip of lacy and oh my goooood? :jonny: 

Why dont you use a VPN (set location to NZ) and stream the album on youtube?

Edited by Saintlor

14 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

This isn't folklore/evermore

 

1289917203_4mhTwIj(2).thumb.gif.220e09e9

 

He is OTHs as well

Pls don't shade AOTYs

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

atrl collectively loving this makes me scared. will this see the curse? i hope not :giraffe:

Atrl loved Folklore and Renaissance too

They did great so I don't see any problem 

Twitter consensus thinks the album is "noisy" :laugh:

 

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i wonder why they chose vampire as the lead based on a lot of these songs tbh :rip:

its the perfect transitional single

19 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

So are we going to collectively ignore what The Grduge is about?? :rip:

Post the lyrics 

gays praise a woman without putting another down challenge 

Btw Vampire was the perfect lead

 

Other songs would have been hard to digest at first.

 

Bad Idea Right was also done right as 2nd lead

7 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Why dont you use a VPN (set location to NZ) and stream the album on youtube?

My Spotify's location is Philippines.. I'm getting it in like an hour. I think I can wait. :jonny: 

its SOCIALLLLLLL SUIIIII-CIIIIIIIDEEEEEEE

 

megaphone-azealia-banks.gif
SOCIAL SOCIAL SUI-CIDEEE!!!

megaphone-azealia-banks.gif

13 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

atrl collectively loving this makes me scared. will this see the curse? i hope not :giraffe:

atrl loved 30 :bird:

This album is overall better than SOUR. The highlights for me were AAB and Lacy, but I also loved all the pop-rock songs and Teenage Dream. Making the Bed and Logical will probably grow on me when I listen to the album again tonight, but The Grudge just didn’t work for me.

 

I get the Beck comparisons in the Guardian interview. The way Olivia rapped/sung in Get Him Back reminded me of Beck’s Loser.

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i wonder why they chose vampire as the lead based on a lot of these songs tbh :rip:

it's like the best song on the album

omfg.......... GUYS I FINISHED LISTENING TO THE ALBUM.......... FAVORITES ARE teenage dream, pretty isn't pretty, lacy, and then a tie between ballad of a homeschooled girl and making the bed. THE END OF TEENAGE DREAM IS THE SAME END AS HOPE UR OK. i just turned 20 today and UGH i wish i couldve listened to this before but neither time zone would help so. olivia rodrigo is such a vulnerable girl, everyone does her wrong and shes immensely talented. im in awe this album is so gooddd:))))

Olivia referenced her new mother until another lawsuit :clap3:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.