Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

7 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

blue is the most pre-ordered version

 

i'm not fully sold on the idea that each vinyl has a specific bonus track because i imagine they would've announced that sooner to boost preorders. in fact, the stock of each colored vinyl on the US store seemingly went from 20K to 10K. each variant had only sold 5K of its stock and i think her team decided to instead use that extra 10K for the signed colored vinyls available in europe to boost sales there.

yeah I agree, I think they would have milked the "one bonus track for each version" more to boost pre-orders if that was the case. 

They're most likely just streaming exclusive, that would also explain the lack of alternative covers

1 minute ago, My20sBlues said:

"stranger" Is always the name of a good song omg

 

it’s true :jonny5:

1 minute ago, My20sBlues said:

"stranger" Is always the name of a good song omg

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, The Man Who said:

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

Tove Lo's song is a BANGER

4 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

scared of my guitar is giving filler :celestial5:

 

 

idk but it’s giving enough for you

5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

scared of my guitar is giving filler :celestial5:

 

 

Fr though I thought it was a joke title lmao I’m sure it’ll be tongue and cheek

 

I hope :chick3:


either way 1 dud out of a whole album is queen ****. 

2 minutes ago, drivers license said:

idk but it’s giving enough for you

so filler :giraffe:

THESE DELUXE  REVEAL TALK

 

got TWITTER TALKING

 

I see u miss Rodrigo

 

:jonny5:

Just now, My20sBlues said:

When do these songs come out?

teasing them today basically 1 day before the album release just to release them in October wouldn't make sense at all, so I assume together with the album

dropping them like 6 hours after the standard version drops is the best strategy

12 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

scared of my guitar is giving filler :celestial5:

It gives me Writer in the Dark :-$

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

dropping them like 6 hours after the standard version drops is the best strategy

Not beating the Taylor's copy allegations, I fear.. :eli: 

33 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

i'm not fully sold on the idea that each vinyl has a specific bonus track because i imagine they would've announced that sooner to boost preorders.

Definitely would've been announced earlier, this is impossible.

 

Do we know if this will end up being a local release? I'm asking because if it's local release there is no way the deluxe tracks come a few hours later.

Edited by Bonicap

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Not beating the Taylor's copy allegations, I fear.. :eli: 

Taylor coming to seize Olivia's house and net worth next

like 16 hours for new plagiarism allegations ahhhhhh 

I thought y'all were being delusional when you kept talking about a deluxe for weeks but you were actually right :jonny5:

waiT are we sure it's officially called the """deluxe"""? because i haven't seen the word anywhere

i know the word "deluxe" is thrown out there for any album that has bonus/additional tracks compared to the standard version

 

but anyway maybe i'm reaching but the way it's shown in that ad/trailer makes it look like those 4 additional tracks will be shoved in the middle of the album right after "get him back" and the last 4 tracks on the standard are also the last 4 tracks on the """deluxe""", no matter what version?

 

maybe this is not just a deluxe but a version of the album made specifically for streaming. anyway it's all technicality at this point, still it's interesting. 

i think that's the surprise she was teasing all this time. another version of the album.

you blink, you miss it

 

SkbtP6O.png

T3aFS0S.png 

 

 

where-magnifyingglass.gif 

omg I hope we get the deluxe on the same day, think of our last fm scrobbles queen :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Definitely would've been announced earlier, this is impossible.

 

Do we know if this will end up being a local release? I'm asking because if it's local release there is no way the deluxe tracks come a few hours later.

If you check your local spotify, the countdown is sadly for a local release. 

Do local releases mess with the 24 hour spotify debut numbers?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.