Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, BADDEST said:

hope she adds more vinyl & art card bundles, missed them the first time :ducky:

https://shopuk.oliviarodrigo.com/

 

art cards for ya

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

40 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

She's performing on FRIDAY

 

F5L8k5qW4AAfIFt?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Vampire? get him back?

today show its usually like 3 songs or something. probably those 2 and bad idea right. MAYBE she'll sing one from Sour, it's not rare

 

37 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

omg Citi Concert Series are back? :redface: That's so 2014-esque i love it!

 

Hopefully "Vampire" & "Get Him Back!"

right?? 

 

11 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I remember the first time listening to sour. I had to lock myself at the office toilet because I couldn’t wait to finish work and listen to it at home.:dies:  Thank god the album was short, I guess. :eli: 

Lol I’ve been thinking about that… technically I’ll have a 30 minute lunch break. I could bring my earbuds to work. GUTS is suppose to be 39 minutes and I can skip Vampire and BIR

1 hour ago, lacy said:

Olivia's art cards used as vinyl inserts are now confirmed to be 11" in size and are now in stock in the uk!

 

https://shopuk.oliviarodrigo.com/

Ordered :jonny6:

Got tickets for the Today Show Fan Pass, taking an overnight bus to go see her sing 3 songs :jonny6:

The least Olivia should be doing is posting everyday to maintain engagement but I'll support her if she wants to live her indie artist dreams too:bird:

An entire day of no posts from her. 3 days before the album drops.  :dies: 

54 minutes ago, znake said:

Is she performing brutal on GMA ? 
:giraffe:

We hope not :laugh:

3 days before the album drops

 

I dont think she needs to do anything imo

I was hoping vampire or get him back! would go to #1 on GUTS release week, but Cardi and Megan are dropping a new song :chick3:

I predict 150K pure, 90K Streaming Units and 5K tea... So that adds up ~245K debut

34 minutes ago, harmonizeme89 said:

I was hoping vampire or get him back! would go to #1 on GUTS release week, but Cardi and Megan are dropping a new song :chick3:

Trust vampire  :giraffe::heart2:

Cardi/Meg already have CDs out so chances of vampire returning back to #1 are probably extremely slim now :dies:

The way V is gonna be her competition on BB200, she can't catch a break it seems

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

PROMO:

 

 

:hippo: love her

10 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

If Drake surprise releases this Friday then what:gaycat6:

 

She will be fine, i trust ha :alexz: 

get him back!  +  all-american ***** + ballad of a homeschooled girl   all 3 will  smash :gaycat:  + vampire will increase 

 

https://x.com/olivia_jpn/status/1698894006816788850?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

I’m assuming these addituonal meet and greet events are happening during the tour right? There’s no way she’s flying around the world just to meet couple of livies (although it already happened in some places :dies: ). 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.