Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

90s/early 2000s vibes with the thin eyebrows 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

3 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

I agree with what you said but a lot of her core fanbase hated the song 

aretha-lies.gif 

2 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

I agree with what you said but a lot of her core fanbase hated the song 

She literally made Brutal the first song on SOUR. It was a very daring choice and I thought the song would turn lots of people off from listening to the rest of the album but no. And BIR is actually very stable on US Spotify, it was not a smash but definitely a cute hit. 

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Swifties, please stream GUTS! :eli: 

 

from what I understood she said that because phoebe has been touring nonstop? I don't think she said that about a specific tour

11 hours ago, jijie101 said:

If Drake surprise releases this Friday then what:gaycat6:

then we cry tbh

13 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

omg thread worthy tbh

 

Serving Hot Topic Cunty Chick

11 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Swifties, please stream GUTS! :eli: 

 

Was this threaded yet? :-*

24 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

from what I understood she said that because phoebe has been touring nonstop? I don't think she said that about a specific tour

They deleted it.. :eli: But too late, pop crave tweeted it already.. :eli: 

 

but nah, she meant Eras Tour. They were talking about Phoebe opening for the Eras. :eli: 

 

 

 

BRIDGERS: What the **** am I doing today? I’m trying to create some structure for myself and probably failing but—

 

RODRIGO: You deserve a rest, though. You were literally just on the tour of all tours. I can’t imagine how drained you must be. Take a bubble bath.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

They deleted it.. :eli: But too late, pop crave tweeted it already.. :eli: 

 

but nah, she meant Eras Tour. They were talking about Phoebe opening for the Eras. :eli: 

 

 

 

BRIDGERS: What the **** am I doing today? I’m trying to create some structure for myself and probably failing but—

 

RODRIGO: You deserve a rest, though. You were literally just on the tour of all tours. I can’t imagine how drained you must be. Take a bubble bath.

tbh i think she meant she was in the tours of all tours in the sense that she did 1 tour directly followed by another 

Image

 

they have this pic and didn't use it for GUTS album cover? :dies: 

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

tbh i think she meant she was in the tours of all tours in the sense that she did 1 tour directly followed by another 

That’s what she meant, but is it the narrative that the world wants? :eli:

It's definitely the Eras tour, the Boygenius tour isn't over yet but Phoebe's dates on Eras are.

 

Spoiler

the way this is the first vaguely positive thing she's said about Taylor in a long while... :gaycat7:

 

33 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

she needs to post something today, right? :jonny: 

Yes. 

hopefully she announced get him back! today along with the video teaser. 

 

ghb! deserves TTH placement as well

  • Author
5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

hopefully she announced get him back! today along with the video teaser. 

 

ghb! deserves TTH placement as well

i think if she was gomma do that she wouldve posted it 40 mim ago like the other announcements this era

22 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

2 days and still radio silent.. 

 

Hate GIF - I Hate Her Hate Sassy - Discover & Share GIFs

everyone knows the album is coming on the Friday...no need for announcements

At least the last two photoshoots have been good :clap3:

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

everyone knows the album is coming on the Friday...no need for announcements

Everyone does not know.  Even in this thread people have been surprised it’s already coming. 

14 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Everyone does not know.  Even in this thread people have been surprised it’s already coming. 

theyre not a fan obviously

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.