Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

1 minute ago, My20sBlues said:

Need some tea about the album, Where is blackoutzone?

@BlackoutZone can we get ur review if u have some spare time :fan:

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I pre-ordered the blue variant but i see some got a signed lithograph for the same price? i should've waited :giraffe:

Depends where you are.

 

In the US I believe you could only get the signed insert if you ordered the black vinyl.

 

In the UK at no point did the vinyls include signed inserts, just the CDs.

 

In other parts of europe you can order a vinyl still (any colour) and get a signed insert.

 

Personally I grabbed my red vinyl from the german store to get a signed print but it does work out more expensive due to postage.

 

It's also worth noting target has an exclusive green vinyl that supposedly contains a signed insert but we dont know what the insert looks like and it's not confirmed if it's hand signed or a printed signature. Shoutout to my boyfriend for buying me one of those sksk

What do you guys think of the theory that each of the limited edition vinyls will come with one deluxe track? I want to get one but i will get all 4 if they come with deluxe tracks.

1 minute ago, fightertotheend27 said:

What do you guys think of the theory that each of the limited edition vinyls will come with one deluxe track? I want to get one but i will get all 4 if they come with deluxe tracks.

It would be extremely expensive to pull off as each vinyl would need to get a different master platter done for pressing.

 

Torn between getting the webstore purple and the indie lavender, might go purple in the end cause I got the dark blue SOUR from target.

yes3.thumb.gif.15da038dabea083a38b377eb2152fe54.gif

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Torn between getting the webstore purple and the indie lavender, might go purple in the end cause I got the dark blue SOUR from target.

yes3.thumb.gif.15da038dabea083a38b377eb2152fe54.gif

Either would be a serve

 

spacer.png

 

There are too many pretty options. I love the indie lavender, the amazon pink, the walmart clear :redface:

 

I ended up going for the webstore red (with signed insert german webstore), cd (signed uk webstore), and green (with ""signed"" insert and alternate cover target exclusive)

 

I don't need more but I want them ALL

 

11 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It would be extremely expensive to pull off as each vinyl would need to get a different master platter done for pressing.

This + wtf all the 1000 other variants getting? sksk

I got the indie lavender, but I do like the new Target variant color.

  • ATRL Moderator

Are the signed CDs still selling anywhere?

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

Are the signed CDs still selling anywhere?

sold out where im from

I'm out of the loop. Is there any tea about the album - early reviews etc? 

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

Are the signed CDs still selling anywhere?

An autograph forum posted this saying it's a german merch store, I'd double check it's a legit site first but yeah

 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602458442380/olivia-rodrigo/guts/index.html

Why ask BOZ opinion? He dislikes Olivia 

 

He said "bir?" is the best song on the album 

 

And loathes "get it back"

 

 

I dont think his opinion will be of true indication of GUTS

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Why ask BOZ opinion? He dislikes Olivia 

 

He said "bir?" is the best song on the album 

 

And loathes "get it back"

 

 

I dont think his opinion will be of true indication of GUTS

So you know things about the album? spill some tea 

34 minutes ago, lacy said:

An autograph forum posted this saying it's a german merch store, I'd double check it's a legit site first but yeah

 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602458442380/olivia-rodrigo/guts/index.html

Bravado is legit, it's Germany's Universal Music store.

 

36 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I'm out of the loop. Is there any tea about the album - early reviews etc? 

There's insight on some songs here: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/24/arts/music/olivia-rodrigo-guts.html

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Bravado is legit, it's Germany's Universal Music store.

Slayed, thank u for confirming

Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow but hey, 4 days for 10 new songs :duca:

I don't want any more singles, there is very little left to live the whole experience and the less we know the better, I expect much more rock than in SOUR, where almost everything was stripped down

We need get him back! Official video on Friday + live performances GMA + Vmas 

38 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I don't want any more singles, there is very little left to live the whole experience and the less we know the better, I expect much more rock than in SOUR, where almost everything was stripped down

what singles, we’re days away from the album :toofunny3:

 

i read there’s more music videos to film, so i think singles would be released after the album is out.

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I'm out of the loop. Is there any tea about the album - early reviews etc? 

i think new york times & the guardian reviewed some songs

this is already the longest week EVER

i just know this album is goin to deliver and be on loop for months

 

asmrthechew.gif 

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow but hey, 4 days for 10 new songs :duca:

Tomorrow is Labor day.  Do artists usually do something on a holiday? 

I wonder what’s taking them so long to announce the deluxe tracks? Maybe we’re not getting it on Friday? 

Just now, Baby Judas said:

I wonder what’s taking them so long to announce the deluxe tracks? Maybe we’re not getting it on Friday? 

waiT were deluxe tracks confirmed?

 

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.