Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

https://x.com/olivia_jpn/status/1698894006816788850?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

I’m assuming these addituonal meet and greet events are happening during the tour right? There’s no way she’s flying around the world just to meet couple of livies (although it already happened in some places :dies: ). 

She better perform in Japan tv shows in October this year and start tour in FEB 2024 :hippo: 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

36 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

https://x.com/olivia_jpn/status/1698894006816788850?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

I’m assuming these addituonal meet and greet events are happening during the tour right? There’s no way she’s flying around the world just to meet couple of livies (although it already happened in some places :dies: ). 

https://x.com/oliviarodrigoph/status/1698907756819063091?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

wait. It’s happening this month.. miss maam is travelling around the world to meet livies and some radio interviews. :dies:  I think I read somewhere that she’s also visiting Sydney for same event. :dies: 

Where are the live performances with vevo?!? Where is the making of the album film?!?  Where is Olivia Rodrigo?!?

17 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Where are the live performances with vevo?!? Where is the making of the album film?!?  Where is Olivia Rodrigo?!?

Yeh the no promo is really jarring. No one has promoted their work this year. Streaming has sucked the fun out of every campaign 

12 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Yeh the no promo is really jarring. No one has promoted their work this year. Streaming has sucked the fun out of every campaign 

This.  I genuinely cannot think of anyone who has “promoted” their music as of late.  

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

https://x.com/oliviarodrigoph/status/1698907756819063091?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

wait. It’s happening this month.. miss maam is travelling around the world to meet livies and some radio interviews. :dies:  I think I read somewhere that she’s also visiting Sydney for same event. :dies: 

well traditional pop albums promo used to be like this

3 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

Where are the live performances with vevo?!? Where is the making of the album film?!?  Where is Olivia Rodrigo?!?

hiding-sunglasses.gif 

4 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

https://x.com/oliviarodrigoph/status/1698907756819063091?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

wait. It’s happening this month.. miss maam is travelling around the world to meet livies and some radio interviews. :dies:  I think I read somewhere that she’s also visiting Sydney for same event. :dies: 

I feel like she just goes to these countries for tourism but uses these fan meetings as an excuse to go :ahh: we didn't even get any performances in the uk, germany, mexico etc 

Just realized this is coming out in a couple of days...

Is it me or has there been barely any hype after ''bad idea right?'' was released??

1 minute ago, inyourarea said:

Just realized this is coming out in a couple of days...

Is it me or has there been barely any hype after ''bad idea right?'' was released??

bad idea right didnt perform as well as vampire which is why it kinda decreased the hype. she was also N/A in terms of social media presence in the second half of august

Idk about ya'll but I'm hyped as ***

 

if the music is amazing, word of mouth will be strong

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

I predict critics will eat the **** out of GUTS btw

 

 

11 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

 

 

LONG TERM PROMO!

:bam: 

5 hours ago, ugo said:

well traditional pop albums promo used to be like this

Traditional promos are when artists travel around the world for tv interviews/performances. Miss Maan went to Mexico, London and Germany for radio interviews, youtube guestings and small fan meet-ups.  :dies:  

59 minutes ago, znake said:

:bam: 

I wonder what song she will cover

There are tons of thing I don't understand AT ALL about this album campaign. Like what was the reason of rush releasing bad idea right? in early August when vampire was going strong when nothing was going to be pushed by the album launch? 

 

but hey, new music in 3 days. 

Jesus christ

if the music is GOOD and it most likely is, then who cares about pre-release 

it will sell anyway !

and wow, we are getting new album in like 2 days - isn't that hyped enough. i prefer to not know too much about the album before release, it makes for a better experience then

 

13 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

There are tons of thing I don't understand AT ALL about this album campaign. Like what was the reason of rush releasing bad idea right? in early August when vampire was going strong when nothing was going to be pushed by the album launch? 

 

but hey, new music in 3 days. 

Even if it underperforms it’s never a bad idea (no pun intended) to release a promotional single, it gathers more listeners, more streams and more buzz for an album.

 

GUTS will perform just fine, you guys truly underestimate Olivia’s pull. There’s a reason she constantly keeps debuting in the top 10. She has a good sizes fanbase already

12 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Even if it underperforms it’s never a bad idea (no pun intended) to release a promotional single, it gathers more listeners, more streams and more buzz for an album.

 

GUTS will perform just fine, you guys truly underestimate Olivia’s pull. There’s a reason she constantly keeps debuting in the top 10. She has a good sizes fanbase already

It is a bad idea if it turns people away from wanting to check back in.  

5 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

It is a bad idea if it turns people away from wanting to check back in.  

Playing it too safe always backfires. BIR might not be a smash hit but it definitely made many people that wasn't her fan intrigued for the album. She always takes risks and I love her for that. 

1 minute ago, jijie101 said:

Playing it too safe always backfires. BIR might not be a smash hit but it definitely made many people that wasn't her fan intrigued for the album. She always takes risks and I love her for that. 

I agree with what you said but a lot of her core fanbase hated the song 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.