Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

THIS PIC IS SO PRETTY OMG

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

now... is it confirmed its hand signed? i need a look at that insert so i can figure out if im asking an american to grab one of these for me :redface:

One thing is for sure,

 

she's killing it with all these merches and physicals, vinyls, CDS and caseetes :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

its giving math text book but make it cunty

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

One thing is for sure,

 

she's killing it with all these merches and physicals, vinyls, CDS and caseetes :jonny5:

I hope that this push for physical sales doesn't mean that they're anticipating a Drake release. :dies: 

I feel like “Spill UR Guts” is going to be the name of the tour. 

"GUTS COMES OUT IN ONE WEEK"

 

Image

 

 

I guess the album is still happening.. :eli: 

She better perform her 3 new songs in full on GMA 

 

not here for good 4 u :rip: 

9 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Now... streets (target employees) are saying this signed insert is not actually hand signed, instead it's a digital scan based off of her actual signature. :redface:

 

This isn't confirmed yet but I wouldn't be surprised since it's still in stock & doesn't state a quantity it's limited to.

 

However this is only being sold by Target, the product etc is all being managed by Olivia's store, so it's very possible Target has very limited information.

 

All this to say, this vinyl could end up being crazy limited and having a hand signed insert, or it could be the typa bullshit to be rotting in target in late 2024 with a photocopy of livvys signature :redface:

 

With all that being said, my boyfriend just bought me one

 

spacer.png

Guardian interview is out. HERE

 

Really good read. 

 

Lyric from Logical: “Said I was too young/ I was too soft/ Can’t take a joke/ Can’t get you off”

Although her presence is less felt this time around, she seems way more her own person than during SOUR. I can see why she mentioned the years between both album felt like a huge leap for her. THANK GOD she never signed with Hollywood Records. Her material would be 1000% different and we would never get something like the line posted above or a man in flashing light jacking off during bad idea right video lol It’s interesting to watch her speak about sexuality without being oversexualized herself

Edited by liquiddiamonds

27 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Although her presence is less felt this time around, she seems way more her own person than during SOUR. I can see why she mentioned the years between both album felt like a huge leap for her. THANK GOD she never signed with Hollywood Records. Her material would be 1000% different and we would never get something like the line posted above or a man in flashing light jacking off during bad idea right video lol It’s interesting to watch her speak about sexuality without being oversexualized herself

Wait.. That guy is wanking?! 

 

Source? 

10 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Wait.. That guy is wanking?! 

 

Source? 

My eyes!!!!! Trust with carefulness lmao 

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

https://x.com/popcrave/status/1697887000873816289?s=46&t=_tc8yDbz38lkcNAY5cQ3LA
 

not the IDOL diss becoming the most popular quote from that Guardian interview. :dies: 

I wonder if the weeknd will have another twitter meltdown :sistrens:

That was so ballsy of her to talk about the plagiarism issue a week before the album drops.. swifties are heated rn lol. 

can't believe she said

 

"vampire is about someone i used to truly respect and admire who ruined all of that for money, and i absolutely will not be saying who it is even though it's taylor swift"

The description of the concept of All American ***** basically sounding like

 


Here for this sister song

Edited by liquiddiamonds

52 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

That was so ballsy of her to talk about the plagiarism issue a week before the album drops.. swifties are heated rn lol. 

I honestly love her more for it.
 

I guess I’m a little surprised the press isn’t running with the Taylor stuff more. But everyone’s a swiftie lately and there’s literally no way to spin the story that makes Taylor look good. So people are just choosing to ignore it. 

1 minute ago, Audiohead said:

I honestly love her more for it.
 

I guess I’m a little surprised the press isn’t running with the Taylor stuff more. But everyone’s a swiftie lately and there’s literally no way to spin the story that makes Taylor look good. So people are just choosing to ignore it. 

taylor swift GENEROUSLY accepts 50% of the royalties from olivia rodrigo's hit "deja vu"! it's said she only claimed the royalties to help olivia sleep at night after olivia decided to copy taylor's innovative idea of harmonizing a yell! taylor has since donated all these royalties to truck drivers :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.