Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

0 posts in the last 2 weeks. Compare that to Sour release month.

 

It's getting weird

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

4 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Vampire officially a #1 hit in the UK

 

WE WONNNNNN LFGGGGG

19 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

she’s going to talk about plagiarism :deadbanana2:

 

gonna be an interesting interview…

Female artist with the most #1 hits in the UK this decade.. :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Female artist with the most #1 hits in the UK this decade.. :jonny: 

let's try and get rid of those last two words in a lil while, watch out jess!

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

let's try and get rid of those last two words in a lil while, watch out jess!

spacer.png

 

lol the record is 13 #1 hits by Madonna.. 

 

Though I'm surprised that artists that are huge in the UK like Dua, Rita and Ellie only have 4 #1 hits.. 

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

lol the record is 13 #1 hits by Madonna..

oh now... :redface:

27 minutes ago, drivers license said:

she’s going to talk about plagiarism :deadbanana2:

 

gonna be an interesting interview…

Oh lord. Well here comes the publicity people wanted… Olivia vs. Taylor headlines incoming 

18 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Oh lord. Well here comes the publicity people wanted… Olivia vs. Taylor headlines incoming 

I think it’s gonna be more about Paramore to be honest lmao

5 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

I think it’s gonna be more about Paramore to be honest lmao

Nah. She grew up idolizing Taylor. I think she felt betrayed. And I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone else speculate about this, but I think The Grudge is going to be about the situation. 

1 minute ago, Audiohead said:

Nah. She grew up idolizing Taylor. I think she felt betrayed. And I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone else speculate about this, but I think The Grudge is going to be about the situation. 

I personally don't see her dropping a song on it. Theres a lot of overlap between swifties and livies so I doubt she'd want that kind of escalation.

 

I do believe she was disappointed by Taylor's actions tho, as would I be in her shoes.

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

I personally don't see her dropping a song on it. Theres a lot of overlap between swifties and livies so I doubt she'd want that kind of escalation.

 

I do believe she was disappointed by Taylor's actions tho, as would I be in her shoes.

I don’t think it’s a diss song. But I think it was a situation that hurt her and affected her a lot so she wrote about her feelings about it. I think it was The NY Times article that referenced a ballad about trying to forgive someone. I think it’s that one. 

7 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Nah. She grew up idolizing Taylor. I think she felt betrayed. And I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone else speculate about this, but I think The Grudge is going to be about the situation. 

Olivia and her team know better than to say anything about Taylor since they know Taylor is the biggest act in the world right now and they both share a lot of fans.

I don’t think it will something big at all.

 

 

Album is 7 days away....She's fully aware.

 

At this point, its just best to wait imo.

 

 

 

 

 

GET HIM BACK!

 

will be the focus single ;)

 

 

F49T5YkXAAALxlE?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

:duca:
 

Most swifties want to believe Taylor didn’t do anything and they’re cool with each other so they’ll just deny it’s about her anyway. 20 year old Olivia is very different than 20 year old Taylor was. It’s not like she’s going to put her name in the liner notes or anything if a song’s about her. 

I have a feeling that Get Him Back is gonna be huge. It was smart of her to save it for album release.

3 minutes ago, wish said:

I have a feeling that Get Him Back is gonna be huge. It was smart of her to save it for album release.

one who has heard it said "its similar to bir? and good 4 u" combined

11 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

one who has heard it said "its similar to bir? and good 4 u" combined

Perched:chick1: but the gp didn't love bad idea right either so hopefully its more on the good 4 u side

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

one who has heard it said "its similar to bir? and good 4 u" combined

Oop sounds good :mandown:  I'm assuming it'll probably be poppier/more commercial than BIR, if it's the focus track

 

The release plan makes sense to me now. BIR is a hit but not big enough to cannibalize Vampire. Both of them got to have their full spotlight, now they can clear the field for GHB to fully dominate. :clap3:

4 minutes ago, wish said:

Oop sounds good :mandown:  I'm assuming it'll probably be poppier/more commercial than BIR, if it's the focus track

 

The release plan makes sense to me now. BIR is a hit but not big enough to cannibalize Vampire. Both of them got to have their full spotlight, now they can clear the field for GHB to fully dominate. :clap3:

They did say that Get Him Back has the talk-sing too, like BIR. But maybe it’s less prominent or has a hookier chorus. 

Even blackoutzone said during the BIR release day that GHB is the "focus" single.. But, what's the point of releasing BIR out of nowhere? :dies: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.