Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Remember this pop perfection by Lorde?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    One of the best songs on the album

  • Post Malone
    Post Malone

    Very mid song, the chorus is not chorusing 

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    She didn't. She's currently making L4 which will apparently be her big pop record again (as she said many times during the tour) so you'll see her a lot.

Never forgot it :clap3: Imagine being just 26 and having 3 timeless masterpiece albums already :clap3: Can't wait to see her discography in future.

 

3 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

remix could have so much better without khalid :chick3:

The remix should've never existed in the first place :rip:

that whole damn album (minus The Louvre, though it’s grown on me a bit) is pop perfection

 

Supercut is Robyn-at-her-peak worthy

Perfect Places is The Veronicas-at-their-peak worthy

and Green Light is simply one of the greatest pop songs ever put to tape :bird:

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

that whole damn album (minus The Louvre, though it’s grown on me a bit)

One of the best songs on the album

We'll end up painted on the road, red and chrome
All the broken glass sparkling
I guess we're partying

 

:ghostface:

  • ATRL Moderator

WaiT, I literally just added this to my summer playlist a couple days ago and have been listening to it (along with Sober, The Louvre, Supercut, and Hard Feelings) a lot lately :jamming:

15 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

One of the best songs on the album

damn it i’m sorry babe, i know it’s an unpopular opinion lol

 

I just was always bothered by the “broadcast the boom boom boom” cause it felt so anticlimactic (and i know that might’ve been exactly the purpose of it lol but it felt awkward to me as a songwriter) and idk temporarily dampened the flow of the album for me. i get why ppl love it for the lyrics and such though!

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

damn it i’m sorry babe, i know it’s an unpopular opinion lol

 

I just was always bothered by the “broadcast the boom boom boom” cause it felt so anticlimactic (and i know that might’ve been exactly the purpose of it lol but it felt awkward to me as a songwriter) and idk temporarily dampened the flow of the album for me. i get why ppl love it for the lyrics and such though!

Yeah I understand you though, that part represents the beating of her heart which sounds so good together with the instrumental imo

37 minutes ago, Odd said:

We'll end up painted on the road, red and chrome
All the broken glass sparkling
I guess we're partying

 

:ghostface:

EXACTLY :jonny:

I remember when she did the live debut of this song at Coachella a couple of months before the album release.

I'm pretty sure the record label forced her to do the remix, maybe a version with just the SZA verse would have been a better option.

 

Love this song, including the remix. Melodrama really is that album

 it's amazing, I think it's my most played Melodrama song, the remix is fantastic as well. I love Green Light but I wonder how the era would have went commercially if this was the lead

2 hours ago, Odd said:

We'll end up painted on the road, red and chrome
All the broken glass sparkling
I guess we're partying

 

:ghostface:

Ended careers with this line alone :jonny5: 

8 minutes ago, M!X said:

 it's amazing, I think it's my most played Melodrama song, the remix is fantastic as well. I love Green Light but I wonder how the era would have went commercially if this was the lead

It was supposed to have a music video too (which was apparently in a desert) but the Manchester bombing happened so they changed plans since the lyrics and the visuals of the song wouldn't be appropriate at that time

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.