Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is it a wrap for Normani?

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, discosean said:

At least Normani won't have to commit double homicide before going on the show. 
 

 

OMFG I remember this scene! Still gets a scream out of me! :dies:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Like…when I saw this thread title I just thought about like damn…a whole ass global pandemic came and went and she still hasn’t released an album after motivation 

:rip:

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

@Bussea

 

52931275930_3ef8ce874b_o.jpg

Curtains for Normani (5H)

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I was just thinking about her yesterday.  I bet she’s trying to leave the label.  Stuff like that takes a while to execute.  
 

That’s the only logical explanation for her disappearing like this.  

Who would sign her tho :rip: she must have cost A LOT for her label and they didn't get the money back

 

If I were another label and saw how she did commercially with her current label, no way would I sign Normani

yes and its kinda weird cuz she did it to herself to some extent. 

2 hours ago, discosean said:

Perhaps she should start doing Love & Hip Hop or Joseline's Cabaret and try again. Or she should start an OnlyFans or model for Hustler. 

:deadbanana2:

post production on that series she casted took forever with off shoot pics like what 2 yrs now, what happen? anyways, chille

 

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

3 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

The lights were never on

 

52931275930_3ef8ce874b_o.jpg

:bibliahh:

Honestly, yes. The hype is gone and everyone has moved on. 

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

There must be something going on behind the scenes

A reverse qaddir Howard tea

It’s sad, she was a clear standout from 5H, but I haven’t heard bleep since Wild Side. If she somehow comes up with a cute left-field experimental album (think CTRL), she could definitely have a comeback, but for now, she’s kinda done, I don’t even think she cares tbh :cries:

afraid so, she left it too late she should of released her album around 2018-2019.

I never saw it for her. She’s a dancer not a singer. Plus her nonchalant attitude is off putting 

11 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

The lights were never on

 

52931275930_3ef8ce874b_o.jpg

 

11 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Like…when I saw this thread title I just thought about like damn…a whole ass global pandemic came and went and she still hasn’t released an album after motivation 

:rip: 

I am curious to properly know what happens behind the scenes. Like what is her contract and what are the label meetings like.

It is very weird to see someone on a commercial label being able to have such big breaks. I actually thought her label at one point would pull a Tinashe and just set her up with more pop oriented material and push stuff out. But even that has not happened beside Motivation arguably.

 

Like I would have expected atleast an EP or a mixtape-esque release to get material out, but nothing

It's been a wrap and she did it to herself. She had everything and basically had the podium set down in front of her. All she had to do was step up onto it and she didn't. Scared of hard work maybe.

  • Author
6 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

It's not Summer yet, be patient.

 

HTMkUCI.gif

Two SUMMERS have come and gone! 
 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.