Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

75th Primetime Emmy Awards

Featured Replies

The White Lotus really is that ****.

 

The supporting Actor and Actress are insane, I'm surprised so many went through (esp actresses with Sabrina and Simona, so deserved).

 

A bit sad D'arcy didn't get in but the show will last a few seasons so she'll have more shots next time (same for Paddy who really was a stand out, but the season might have been out too early in the campaign season).

 

But White Lotus... impressive. Wonder how tied it will be with Succession. Seems like there is as much love for both of them (unless TLOU create a surprise first season win). TLOU is the one to beat for Writing and maybe Directing, they were smart with the episode they chose (same for guest actor).

 

HBO rules.

 

For comedy, I think The Bear is the one to beat. Momentum + in that category, they like to reward new trending stuff.

Edited by ctlp27

  • Replies 303
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Rihanna (variety special live), Ed (original song), Selena (comedy series), Lizzo (variety special pre-recorded) and Elton (variety special live) are nominated

Jay-Z got nominated for directing variety special (halftime show) and I assume a 2nd nom for variety special live 

Edited by Almodusa

Succession is going to win almost every category it's nominated for aside from Drama Supporting Actress :rip: 

Elizabeth Olsen not being nominated for Love & Death is a crime. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

The White Lotus really is that ****.

 

The supporting Actor and Actress are insane, I'm surprised so many went through (esp actresses with Sabrina and Simona, so deserved).

I am so happy for the Italian actresses, they were the best part of the last season, very deserved, however I do think certain other acting nominations from TWL were definitely not much deserved, not that they were bad but not even Emmy worth it.

I'm very glad for Christina Applegate :clap3:and also the actress from 'Swarm', brilliant performance.

 

For the rest not much surprises, expected names overall with the HBO shows that were nominated the past precursors.

How on earth did Jesse Plemons manage to be the sole nomination for Love & Death :deadvision:

Suddenly the Emmys know how to nominate young actors after doing Sadie and Millie unbelievably dirty last year :biblio:

the Sydney Sweeney snub after her double nomination last year :biblio:

  • Author
1 minute ago, pxxxtrick said:

Elizabeth Debicki getting her flowers for her Princess Di. :heart2:

Imelda OUT

7 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

J Smith Cameron getting in :bibliahh:

As she should :clap3:

I guess HOTD suffered from recency bias? How does Paddy Considine not get nominated?

Is this a troll. Like all the actors nominated are from the same 3 shows

And no nomination for the HOTD actors, esp Paddy Considine and Emma D'Arcy is beyond ridiculous.

 

I guess this is where I feel the Emmys join the Yummys in having lost all credibility

14 minutes ago, @michael said:

I guess HOTD suffered from recency bias? How does Paddy Considine not get nominated?

It's kinda of insane but probably a very stack lane with Succession final season and them getting 3 nods in Lead. I don't remember if they submitted Paddy as Lead bu maybe supporting would have been easier to catch. But clearly a big miss for such a tremenduous performance.

 

And we know the academy doesn't mind nominating genre acting for GoT so clearly he probably just missed it by a few :(

 

Nominating Ortega for Wednesday is really unserious tho.

Edited by ctlp27

16 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

Nominating Ortega for Wednesday is really unserious tho.

12 nominations for Wednesday total... 

Jury Duty :bibliahh:

James Marsden Supporting Comedy Actor:clap3: I know that’s right :clap3:

Poor The Boys getting snubbed :redface:

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON ACTORS WERE SNUBBED.

 

IM PISSSSSSEDDDDD.

19 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Is this a troll. Like all the actors nominated are from the same 3 shows

And no nomination for the HOTD actors, esp Paddy Considine and Emma D'Arcy is beyond ridiculous.

 

I guess this is where I feel the Emmys join the Yummys in having lost all credibility

Hotd has done really badly with industry awards. Also critics iirc.

 

Lol at supporting being the lotus and succession show even after rule change to limited ballot.

 

Jury duty is kinda a big surprise. It got buzz but I thought the being freevee thing would hurt it plus reviews were only ok.

happy to see Riley and Lizzy (wish she won this time) being acknowledged :heart2:

 

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

How on earth did Jesse Plemons manage to be the sole nomination for Love & Death :deadvision:

talent! sometimes these industry awards get it right :clap3:

hope we get to see him working for a very long time

 

Edited by okgo

Didn’t know THT is eligible, Yvonne Strahovski was ROBBED!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.