Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katie Price debuts new lips

Featured Replies

The fake eyebrows, eyelashes, teeth and those horrible looking fake lips…

 

:psyduck:

Chile not butterfly lips, looks more like it's giving Pelican lips to me :rip:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

who's this youthful natural beauty queen?

she’s the british kim kardashian before kim kardashian was even a thing :thing: 

For some reason I read this as "Karlie Kloss debuts new lips" and I thought "Finally" :psyduck:

3 hours ago, May said:

she’s the british kim kardashian before kim kardashian was even a thing :thing: 

That’s an insult to Kim 💀 

I don't wanna say it but, I will. Why would you ruin your lips when they were already looking good Katie? They look gross now Katie. But you know what, I can only be slightly disappointed because what did I expect from  Katie Price?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.