Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bigger/Better: drivers license vs Flowers

drivers license vs Flowers 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger song?

    • drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
      34%
    • Flowers by Miley Cyrus
      65%
  2. 2. Better song?

    • drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
      59%
    • Flowers by Miley Cyrus
      40%
  3. 3. Better music video?

    • drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
      44%
    • Flowers by Miley Cyrus
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought DL was bigger but they seem about the same, I dont follow charts like that. DL was better tho

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Flowers is already a classic

what is this based on? obviously idk what the longevity of the song will be like in a few years but i’m just curious

Flowers is bigger

Drivers License is better and better MV (still like Flowers though!)

Bigger: flower 

Better: Driver license 

Both 2Mvs are equally bland 

Flowers for all, it’s automatically better since Miley has more conviction. 

30 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

It's one of the best hit songs we've had in these past few years and it honestly has this "classic" feel to it. Obviously no song is a classic a few months after its release, I didn't mean it literally, but I'm pretty certain that Flower will become one in the future :cm:

got it. i agree it’s too early to call it now but i would like to see it get that point honestly, miss Miley deserves another one!

3 hours ago, Squall said:

Bigger: Flowers

Better: drivers licence

!

Flowers for all. It hit #1 in way more countries and spent 10 weeks or more at #1 in multiple countries as well. 

Idk I’m partial to Miley cuz I adore her but I feel like Driver’s License was more of a moment but also Flowers was and still is such a huge moment, too.

 

I kind of prefer DL to Flowers but I also never listen to it and have played Flowers to death so that’s likely why.

 

Flowers has a way better video though and that’s objective. :gaycat5:

 

Idk how but Flowers is bigger but DL wins in other 2 categories :gaycat1:

Flowers is probably bigger objectively but somehow DL feels like the biggest song. Idk why. 

 

Better DL by far. 

the votings results are exactly how I feel lol

 

better song: DL

bigger song: Flowers

better music video: pretty much even

Flowers is relatable. The other is not. Both ongs are kinda boring. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.