Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sabrina Carpenter - "Feather"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 554
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

In the middle of Xmas :WAP: is it new years yet to see this smash? :jonny6:

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm not gonna lie I kind of just expected this to lose all momentum throughout the X-Mas freeze but the fact that it's holding up so well makes me much more optimistic for January :jamming:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm not gonna lie I kind of just expected this to lose all momentum throughout the X-Mas freeze but the fact that it's holding up so well makes me much more optimistic for January :jamming:

also it’s already top 90 on US overall radio :WAP: this is really gonna explode after new years 

6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm not gonna lie I kind of just expected this to lose all momentum throughout the X-Mas freeze but the fact that it's holding up so well makes me much more optimistic for January :jamming:

I thought the same. I'm pleasantly surprised to see it holding up I hope it smashes in the new year :giraffe:

#32 on the official UK singles chart this week without the Xmas songs :chick1:

17 minutes ago, Yawn said:

#32 on the official UK singles chart this week without the Xmas songs :chick1:

I have hope they'll push it right after the holidays. it's already in some "New Year" playlists.

2 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:


excited for next week after the Xmas songs drop out :foxaylove2:

damn 

vilettuce-damn.gif

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

 

She still has 5 Christmas songs above her, so she will probably rise even more tomorrow :clap3:

I had a feeling this would serve sleeper hit

 

I think I like the Spotify live version even more 

More daily streams than Nonsense? It's coming :heart2:

 

Song Title Streams Daily ▾
155,636,160 1,484,113
565,708,378

1,304,497

 

Though TBF some people probably switched over to the Christmas version

43,459,583 379,252

Edited by Acuminatus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.