Sabrina Carpenter - "Feather"

Julia Fox

13 minutes ago, Yawn said:

they need to solidify it by Xmas freeze and then push again in new year when the landscape clears and it can come back swinging out the gate :marshmallow: 

That’s what happened with Nonsense and it kind of worked so I think this will explode on January 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Julia Fox

• Power love

• Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, Power love said:

This era is going on two years :coffee:

When you make hits that stick >>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do hope they plan on adding it to major playlists soon, or at least by the end of the month - saying this because if it’s streaming continue to improve, the more likely it’ll survive the Xmas freeze. If it tapers down, then radio might be at liberty of dropping it and then it’ll be too late to come out swinging in 2024. 

On 11/10/2023 at 12:54 AM, Power love said:

This era is going on two years :coffee:

yeah im over it. i want new music. where's the marshmello collab sis

On 11/9/2023 at 3:09 PM, Julia Fox said:

That’s what happened with Nonsense and it kind of worked so I think this will explode on January 

which makes me all the more tight that she's releasing a ******* christmas ep instead of focusing on this

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

Crossed a million daily streams on Spotify for the first time!

70k streams away to enter the Spotify top 200 :WAP:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She's come a huge way,  pretty awesome. 

I think she should push this era even more future nostalgia style, get the album its' best stats possible, then come with a surefire summer hit a la Greedy. 

Better a long overdrawn, over-promoted album cycle than a short one with too much potential left in the dust.. Artists used to milk their records for two three years straight, that was the norm. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.