• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Julia Fox

• Power love

• SleepingTigers

I wouldn't mind waiting an extra bit of time for Christmas to be over so this can be pushed. her EP is keeping people interested so that was an excellent move in my eyes.

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

I wouldn't mind waiting an extra bit of time for Christmas to be over so this can be pushed. her EP is keeping people interested to that was an excellent move in my eyes.

The way the EP had 0 promo and over a week is still top 100 on US iTunes is a good sign and the streams are good and stable and it will keep increasing until Xmas day :jonny6:

So yeah, I prefer they start to push this after new years since this is starting to blow up faster, better and more organically than Nonsense 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

This is definitely going to become her third Hot 100 entry :jonny6: and her third solo too. Not everybody has that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jef said:

Read your Mind (Remix) next single 

Please Sabrina :clownny:

I wouldn’t mind her milking the era with another single to launch her next era right after. Make this era longer than everyone expected is just doing wonders for her 

13 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Finally added to TTH :clap3:

Q1 2024 smash on the way 🥳🥳

54 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Finally added to TTH :clap3:

it’s really happening now

:johnald:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.