Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Post Your Favorite Cupcakke Lyrics

Featured Replies

"Dick fatter than Peter Griffin and the head bigger than Stewie"

 

"Spread my ass cheeks out
While your dick is deep up in my ass (it's deep)
Face covered in cum
My mama thought it was a soap mask"

 

"Pubic hairs all in my mouth?

Not again!

So when I suck your dick now I use bobby pins"

  • Replies 25
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I thought I came but I peed on the D!ck"

"C*m in my mouth morning noon & night to keep my teeth white"

An icon, she was so sweet seeing her live in Miami :alexz:

"Shake it like I'm pulled over by a white cop" 

 

"So many offers on the table a b*tch gotta eat on the couch" 

 

:jonnycat:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

The entirety of Spoiled Milk Titties should be studied, but:

 

"Look at me, no TV (no), this rated R, not PG (it is)

I watch you **** my *****

Ass and mouth, now that's the 3D (cinema)"

 

And

 

"Do not touch my booty hairs, man, I'm feeling like Solange (uh-oh)"

 

AND

 

"You beat up my walls and have no guilt (come here)

I'ma call Bob the Builder and get 'em rebuilt

(Build these ***** walls!)"

 

:jonnycat:

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

"Shake it like I'm pulled over by a white cop" 

 

:jonnycat:

:jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator

Name anything freaky and you know I'm bout that sh**
Only time I'm not on the d!ck is when I'm bout to sh**

 

spacer.png

Edited by feelslikeadream

"Could drop an ice tray, and I still won't be slipping"

 

"Guess what got more drip than anything a b*tch put on? This *****!"

 

"F*ck out my way when you see, I'm rolling with the LGBT!" 

 

"F*ck all that sh*t, I don't gotta act hard!"

 

"My hole is smaller than the icon that pop up when you download an app"

 

I'm sure there's more but I can't remember them rn lol

'My vision getting foggy now

Every time he hit this p*ssy up in doggystle'

 

I use that irl like all the time

A 'hunnid on the eWay
Shotgun in the briefcase
Spill a ***** brains, look like raspberry cheesecake (B-b-b-boom!)
I got so much money up on the line
I had to put that **** on three-way (Brrring!)
Up in your DM, ain't nobody buying (Hey!)
Now you sell ***** on eBay

 

Iconic.:jonny4:

I STAN the 2nd verse of V*gina, one of the best rap verses of all time:jonny:

 

He smoke trees while I'm up on my knees

After that cook him steak and grilled cheese

Then back to riding that d*ck until he can't breathe

He f*cked me so good I couldn't find my weave

(Where it at?) :ahh:

Don’t need no drink to get naughty

’Cause b*tch I’m not Bill Cosby

 

:deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I STAN the 2nd verse of V*gina, one of the best rap verses of all time:jonny:

 

He smoke trees while I'm up on my knees

After that cook him steak and grilled cheese

Then back to riding that d*ck until he can't breathe

He f*cked me so good I couldn't find my weave

(Where it at?) :ahh:

literally why are the verses so good :jonnycat:

“When I’m near it, no I don’t fear it

Licking on that ***** like a letter when I seal it”

 

869430-F5-E361-4974-B3-C6-DF3-A42-C7-B42

He said, 'Let's go to Sip N' Paint,

catch a vibe, ya know?',

I said, 'It's Covid-19,

motherf*cker, they closed,

But I could sit on your d*ck,

and you could paint my face,

I'll give your d*ck a fresh tip,

and make it c*m all day'

37 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

didn't she mention atrl in one of her songs?

iconic 

 

 

might take a nap make him eat it from the back

said he don’t do drugs but his tongue in my crack

 

:jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

So many good lines...

 

CPR

Quote

Hotbox? More like a scorching *****
Open this coochie up like a fortune cookie

Juicy Coochie

Quote

I'm 18 but got a tight ***** like I'm 8

Doggy Style

Quote

Swallow his babies so he won't be on Maury trying to deny it

Duck Duck Goose

Quote

Let me brush your pubic hairs while I suck on your cock
Get all the cum out your dick, make it go out of stock

 

Spiderman Dick:

 

Quote

The dick connected to my walls, like it's Spiderman (yeah)


My saliva don't dry up, even by a fan (it don't)
You got me caught up in yo web, you my Spiderman (uhh)
Suck ramen noodles off that dick, that's my vitamin

Taking you in private, private, private
To sit on yo private, private, private
I ride it while you drive it, drive it, drive it
Let you swim in my island, island, island

 

 

 

Cereal and Water:

 

Quote

But I'ma get this for WorldStar, let me get close, "Beat that ass ho!"


It all hit, what she should've did
When she found out it's her cousin bro
CupcakKe, let's go out for a drink
Nah I can't link if I'm on link
Yeah, back then that's all I think
Struggle might drain me but I ain't sink
Females thinkin' that they better than another
But at night we all playin' that Tink
All going through the, "Where he at?"
"Am I good enough?", and everything in between
I don't wanna hear it, you can save it
We all gettin' played like a playlist (Playlist)
Women scared to tell what they age is (Age is)
'Cause men want the kids, fuckin' rapists (Rapists)
Uh, step back, you contagious
Friends turned on me like pages
Heart got a lot of empty spaces
Gotta keep it together like braces
Suicide, they givin' up so quickly
Jump out the car but not doin' the Shiggy
Rain on my parade, it will never get me
A little drizzle only make my hair frizzy
Pass me the towel rag, all that nonsense I'll pass
Anything mom want, I'll grab
Cop it like Angela Valdes, look
Don't be a puppet, don't be corrupted
Don't be a motherfuckin' outcast
I don't say **** 'cause words get switched
Like was it cash cow or cow cash?
Ones worried 'bout doin' numbers
Is the main numbers I'ma dial last
Same man say he don't fear ****
Be scared to wipe the **** from his child ass

 

 

 

Grilling N****s:

 

Quote

Max out the card, then I reload it back


Spent ten thousand when I walked in Saks
Body gettin' snatched like a brazillian wax
They hate me 'cause I got what they lack
So they gon' stare, say what you want: I don't care
Bought new jeans I don't wear, cause the ass too fat it's gon' tear if it's on there
I told him, "Back the **** up"
Omarion, somebody finna get touched
******* talk, but they don't ever do much
I'm grilling niggas 'til they teeth get brushed
Snatched a couple niggas chains in the past, they’ll never come around twice
But if they do, like a cold juice, niggas know to keep it light on the ice
I'm with the gang with it, I bang with it
"Foo foo foo," good aim with it
Yeah, I wipe a ***** nose with it
I'm shooting **** like Cole Bennett (Bddah)
Niggas know I'm untouchable, niggas trippin' no Lunchable
And I ain't gotta twerk on "the Gram" for a ***** to think that I'm fuckable (Not at all)
I'm always in Dolce & Gabbana (Uh huh)
Everytime I touch down in Bahamas (Uh huh)
I swear to God I don't be caring (Uh huh)
My first name should've been Donna (Uh huh)
I'm just tryna run up some commas (Uh huh)
So you can miss me with the drama (What up?)
And the way that I'm fuckin' these niggas up, I might as well get me a condom
Hoes wanna wake up, do makeup, and don't even know how they look when they baked (Ugly as hell)
Face be lookin' like a bunch of mashed potatoes gettin' smashed on a plate (Hahahaha)
These rap ******* suck and I don't give a **** about none of the music they make
As long as they watchin' they tone and I'm not talkin' 'bout gettin' tan on a lake
And I swear to God these niggas brazy
Be doin' the most to date me (Get the **** back)
Be beatin' niggas out they pants
But I still won't call 'em the baby
***** took me on a date, then ask me to pay shoulda saw my face when I went in purse
But on the way out, since he act like a *****, I opened the door for him, ladies first
I don't got time for it, even if they watch said Tom Ford
*****, yo' hair ain't full enough
Add another track like an encore
These hoes swear they don't play games
Well, then I'm sorry bro, but you hoes need to learn how to level up
Lil' hoes need to play Mario
I run this **** like cardio
I tell who to guard the door
Gimme my part 'for I rob for more
Runnin' through your crib like the Maury show (Hahahaha)
Lil' ***** better be charge and go
Having soul, flying up in Baltimore
Moral of the story, these niggas ***** and I guess I'm the reason why they water broke
Gang ****, *****

 

 

 

 

 

She deserves way more attention than she gets, her pen game is unmatched.

Edited by St. Francis

“B*tch got bars and love anal. Did I drop soap? Yeah, prolly”

 

”I’ll have your family holding up signs like Say His Name, B*tch! (On God)” :deadbanana4:

 

“I squat on that d!ck like I’m up in the public bathroom and don’t wanna sit in the stall”

 

“Nut in my mouth right in front of the TV so your unborn child knows it’s time to watch Disney” :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

iconic 

 

 

careers were ended :clap3:

  • Author
On 2/19/2023 at 8:47 AM, cloudbusting said:

might take a nap make him eat it from the back

said he don’t do drugs but his tongue in my crack

 

:jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

:dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.