How innocent are you?

Armani?

Wild Child (34)

you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Mostly sex and never done anything illegal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• unino

• CrimsonX

• Dialamba

Baddie (52)

you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Yes 

Wait, what was the 1 thing you clicked then lol

Sweetheart (22)

you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

:dies:

3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Sweetheart (22)

you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

I was 1 - 2 points away from getting that(25), I'm in the transition stage from good to bad:redface:

Sweetheart (17)
Edited by princedonte

Baddie (50)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

:rip:

Wild Child (36)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Guess I'm not so innocent after all :dancehall3:

29. It's the same as rebel.

There are so many messy ones arouns the 50-90 in that test :dies:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Wait, what was the 1 thing you clicked then lol

I'm guessing it's something between the 'mast.urb4ted' or the 'corona' one :pancake:

Corrupted (63)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

sounds about right :toofunny3:

Corrupted (57)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

Heathen (70)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices.

im-not-that-innocent-britney-spears.gif

Dream Kid (13)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

spacer.png

Devil Child (81)

idk what you're doing on the weekends, but all the more power to you. Lucifer would be proud

Lol I feel like most of these I ticked off are normal things to do. Then again I was getting pretty reckless and wild in 2021

33 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:
Corrupted (63)

sounds about right :toofunny3:

exact same :dies:

3 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

can someone help me? what is MPS?

It says - "member of the preferred sex" in the beginning 

Just now, Wolf Alice said:

It says - "member of the preferred sex" in the beginning 

i know i figured it out thank you though! lol

Corrupted (61)

i thought i would get higher

Baddie (53)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.