Countries or Cities You Would Never Visit?

Lana Banana

I would personally never visit countries that are anti-LGBT, not throwing a single coin in their pockets.

After living in Amsterdam for many years now, I have built up hatred towards tourists and would try to avoid super touristy cities, for example, Barcelona and Paris.

What about you?

USA, Russia, UAE, no 

Edited by Pendulum

probably North Korea. but I'd honestly love to visit any other place in the world lol. we live on such an amazing planet with so much to offer, why not see as much of it as possible?

I don’t think there is a country I would say I would never visit.  

However, I will not go to a country why my safety and security would be at a heightened risk.  

So right now I will not be going to:

Syria

North Korea

Russia

North Korea

Ukraine

Afghanistan

Also, I have little desire to go to exceptionally homophobic places or sprawling cities with poor public transportation like:

Dallas

Qatar

Charlotte 

Saudi Arabia

Houston

Indonesia was originally my top destination because of the food, attractions etc but their extremist policies and views made me avoid the place

All of the 87 countries that either abstained or voted against this UN resolution. I view these countries as my enemies so naturally I would never visit them.

1668450308-515.jpeg

Edited by Brishka

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

All of the 87 countries that either abstained or voted against this UN resolution. 

1668450308-515.jpeg

China, Brazil, Vietnam and Thailand are the only exceptions I'd make from this list. The people there are amazing, the geography of those countries too. It's not people's fault the governments there suck.

4 minutes ago, Brishka said:

All of the 87 countries that either abstained or voted against this UN resolution. 

1668450308-515.jpeg

spacer.png

Only 2 very obvious countries voted against combating the glorification of Nazism. Care to explain? 

North Korea

Cuba

Russia

Belarus

Syria

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Nicaragua

Bolivia

El Salvador

Honduras

Afghanistan 

Belgium

2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

China, Brazil, Vietnam and Thailand are the only exceptions I'd make from this list. The people there are amazing, the geography of those countries too. It's not people's fault the governments there suck.

**** for brains take because the Dutch government and corporations that prop up your beloved lifestyle in Amsterdam have done and ARE DOING awful things around the world and owe trillions in reparations to Indonesia but here you (and other) users living in the West are moralizing about governments “that suck.” 

6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

**** for brains take because the Dutch government and corporations that prop up your beloved lifestyle in Amsterdam have done and ARE DOING awful things around the world and owe trillions in reparations to Indonesia but here you (and other) users living in the West are moralizing about governments “that suck.” 

I'm not even Dutch, I couldn't care less about politics, it's all a circus to me :clown:

Edited by Lana Banana

5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

spacer.png

Only 2 very obvious countries voted against combating the glorification of Nazism. Care to explain? 

Why are you trying to imply with your sick and disgusting comment? This was a cynical resolution brought up by russian fascists and terrorists to amplify their baseless propaganda. Do some research before writing dumb things.  

The Russian Federation’s resolution is not a serious effort to combat Nazism, antisemitism, racism, or xenophobia — all of which are abhorrent and unacceptable. Instead, this resolution is a shameful political ploy. It is a thinly veiled effort to justify Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine.

https://usun.usmission.gov/explanation-of-vote-on-a-third-committee-resolution-by-the-russian-federation-on-combatting-the-glorification-of-nazism/

Ukraine doesn't have a single far-right MP, and it has the lowest level of anti-semitism in Europe (much lower compared to Russia), according to Pew Research data. This doesn't suit your narrative:redface:

5 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I'm not even Dutch, I could care less about politics, it's all a circus to me :clown:

Oh now you care less about politics :nuts:

and you’re still living in Amsterdam for years as you say

3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Oh now you care less about politics :nuts:

and you’re still living in Amsterdam for years as you say

So what, I have to leave Amsterdam because of something I did not do? Make it make sense.

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Why are you trying to imply with your sick and disgusting comment? This was a cynical resolution brought up by russian fascists and terrorists to amplify their baseless propaganda. Do some research before writing dumb things.  

The Russian Federation’s resolution is not a serious effort to combat Nazism, antisemitism, racism, or xenophobia — all of which are abhorrent and unacceptable. Instead, this resolution is a shameful political ploy. It is a thinly veiled effort to justify Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine.

https://usun.usmission.gov/explanation-of-vote-on-a-third-committee-resolution-by-the-russian-federation-on-combatting-the-glorification-of-nazism/

Ukraine doesn't have a single far-right MP, and it has the lowest level of anti-semitism in Europe (much lower compared to Russia), according to Pew Research data. This doesn't suit your narrative:redface:

Haha a posted article from one of the 2 countries justifying their vote against combating the glorification of nazism. 

And right on the heels of the recent Ukrainian gov holiday commemorating Stephan Bandera 

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/2018-12-27/ty-article/ukraine-designates-national-holiday-to-commemorate-nazi-collaborator/0000017f-f310-d223-a97f-ffdd21e50000?_amp=true

17 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Hasn’t Indonesia been independent for 70+ years?

And Indonesia should be last country to demand reparations from anyone when they killed north of 200k East Timorese between 1975 and 1999 and tried to wipe out their culture.

Edited by ProudLBS

Anywhere being LGBT can legally get you killed or jailed

India (I'm not gonna say my reasons, but I think you know why), Central America (Belize, Honduras...), Australia (the spiders, big insects and dangerous animals lmao), Japan/South Korea (racists), almost all of Africa, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela.

Edited by unclefloprry

13 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

India (I'm not gonna say my reasons, but I think you know why), Central America (Belize, Honduras...), Australia (the spiders, big insects and dangerous animals lmao), Japan/South Korea (racists), almost all of Africa, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela.

Welp.

LepnXa0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.