Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you miss Little Mix?

Featured Replies

I do. I got into them WAY too late and now they are "on hiatusnevercomingback" :cries:

 

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Between Us just came on shuffle and I realised it's been over a year :monkey:

YES, this is a hard smash right outta gate if it were released now - it's just how it is soz

 

ngl their music got better towards the end so yes. but their solo music will be better

LM5 era was everything, so yes

And whether people like it or not, Jesy added a lot to the group and her tone fits so well with the rest of the girl

Too bad she got too bigheaded for her own good

yes, I miss my queens

I even miss calling Jesy ugly idk

yes ofc, but they had so much  material over the years that it leaves a really varied and strong  catalog to refer back to 

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

I even miss calling Jesy ugly idk

You can dislike her but there is no need to make comments about her appearance, especially when it is widely known she attempted to end her own life due to comments like yours.

Anyway, yes I do miss them! I've stanned them since 2011 but i'm very excited for all four solo releases.

Edited by The Slayer

Yes very much so. I wanted a LM3 album before they went solo ugh 

Yes I can't believe we will not hear a song from them anymore or at least for a very long time. 

 

Yes I also got into them too late to fully enjoy everything, but I’m so excited for their solo debuts.

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

ngl their music got better towards the end so yes. but their solo music will be better

This. I miss seeing them performing because they always served quality, but their solo stuff will probably play to their their strengths (Leigh Anne will serve jams, Perrie will go rockier, Jade will serve bops).

However, unlike OneDirection or Fifth Harmony you could see that the girls had their individual lanes but they would still fuse them and make it work as a group with a sound that worked for them all.

 

3 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

LM5 era was everything, so yes

And whether people like it or not, Jesy added a lot to the group and her tone fits so well with the rest of the girl

Too bad she got too bigheaded for her own good

While I liked what Jessie’s tone brought to the mix, I actually think (and I believe this is the general consensus too) that the LM3 formation was far superior. They were more consistent, cohesive, in-sync. Their Graham Norton performance of SM and the SLS one at The Search are easily among their top 3 ever.

 

 

 

I think that after LM5 they became a little more generic, they lost the touch (no pun intended) that made them what they were in the first place. Their first three albums are great when it comes to girl group dinamics, you might not like the songs, but they are a Bible to harmonies in pop music. The fact that they (Jesy and a little bit of Leigh) even beatbox on the tracks and their acousticness really made them like no other group.

Also this is their best X-Factor performance and I don't see many commenting on it!

 

 

You can tell they are amazing performers just by the numbers. Not many artists have millions of views in every single performance they put out.

I miss girlbands in general.

We have the Sugababes back, Blackpink and Flo but I need MORE.

 

Regarding Little Mix; I think they got better and better. I'm sure they will come back sooner or later (without Jesy) because they really enjoyed each other, I guess. But I wonder how successful they will be. Give the GP a few years to really miss them and let nostalgia do the rest

Yes, but as someone else said they've released so much music that it's not the worst thing in the world.

 

2 hours ago, zeta said:

Also this is their best X-Factor performance and I don't see many commenting on it!

 

 

You can tell they are amazing performers just by the numbers. Not many artists have millions of views in every single performance they put out.

Wow what a moment :clap3: Simon Cowell must've thought he'd died and gone to heaven getting two of his acts to perform together for the final  :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.