Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gaga's Best Choreography

Featured Replies

Bad Romance, BTW, I also have a soft spot for the GUY choreo.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
3 hours ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Bad Romance, BTW, I also have a soft spot for the GUY choreo.

OMG, underrated and kinda forgotten by me even! The second chorus where she caresses herself while smelling her armpits, hot. 

Edited by Biggie

I really like the choreography of the final chorus of Telephone! It's pretty cool and effective. However, her most intricate one is indeed Judas.

  • ATRL Moderator

Judas, Scheiße, and MTN are some of the most intense choreo ever done by a female artist. :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

I really like the choreography of the final chorus of Telephone! It's pretty cool and effective. However, her most intricate one is indeed Judas.

How could I forget the slay that the Telephone's choreo is. Definitely in my top 3, Rain On Me sorry but you gotta go 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

How could I forget the slay that the Telephone's choreo is. Definitely in my top 3, Rain On Me sorry but you gotta go 

I think the choreo of Poker Face, Bad Romance and Telephone are her most iconic.

  • Author
6 hours ago, Devin said:

Judas, Scheiße, and MTN are some of the most intense choreo ever done by a female artist. :deadbanana2:

The fact Scheiße has some of her most intense and best choreo without a video is criminal. People have to learn it from potato videos from the BTWB. :deadbanana2:

 

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

How could I forget the slay that the Telephone's choreo is. Definitely in my top 3, Rain On Me sorry but you gotta go 

4 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

I think the choreo of Poker Face, Bad Romance and Telephone are her most iconic.

Telephone doesn't even come close to the complexity of PF or BR. The sandwich dance and her pumping her fists up and down don't compare. As for Rain On Me, sorry baby but you don't belong in this conversation. :rip:

  • Author

Let me go watch Marry The Night tho because that gif reminded me what a genius video that is @Rican.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b232a2dd3fa3163b9

anything by Laurie Ann Gibson

 

I'm thinking of my favorites and I can't decide -- they're all by boomkack tho

 

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, Born This Way, Alejandro

  • Author
18 minutes ago, bync said:

anything by Laurie Ann Gibson

 

I'm thinking of my favorites and I can't decide -- they're all by boomkack tho

 

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, Born This Way, Alejandro

Of course they are. She's objectively 100x better a choreographer than what's his name.

Honestly it's kinda Poker Face for me, but Judas is close. Marry the Night is also amazing. :clap3:

 

I kinda feel like LoveGame's is underrated but she doesn't do it right often so I kinda understand.

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Of course they are. She's objectively 100x better a choreographer than what's his name.

I really can't wrap my mind around her still having him as a choreographer, everything he does looks so unflattering on her

 

And it's not good in the first place I think it's because he's a giant yes-man just like Bobby and Gaga loves surrounding herself with those kinds of people no shade

Edited by bync

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

The fact Scheiße has some of her most intense and best choreo without a video is criminal. People have to learn it from potato videos from the BTWB. :deadbanana2:

 

Telephone doesn't even come close to the complexity of PF or BR. The sandwich dance and her pumping her fists up and down don't compare. As for Rain On Me, sorry baby but you don't belong in this conversation. :rip:

I had the choreo during the last chorus in mind where she dances with Beyonce. It is one of her best - simple but effective.

For me it has to be Born This Way. The leaps, little jumps, and almost balletic nature of the choreo really elevates the song for me. It screams joy and overall improves the enjoyability of the performance.

 

HOWEVER, if we want to talk underrated choreo, Black Jesus is 100% a standout. Simple but effective, the stage blocking looks great, AND Gaga looks like she's actually enjoying performing the song. :alexz:I think its one of her best non single choreos.

 

 

music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga
I think Judas is her best, but Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, G.U.Y., Lovegame, Poker Face, Born This Way, Scheiße, Replay, Sour Candy etc. all have amazing choreography as well. I mean look at the material.

 

7 hours ago, bync said:

anything by Laurie Ann Gibson

 

I'm thinking of my favorites and I can't decide -- they're all by boomkack tho

 

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, Born This Way, Alejandro

:cm:

46 minutes ago, Rage said:

For me it has to be Born This Way. The leaps, little jumps, and almost balletic nature of the choreo really elevates the song for me. It screams joy and overall improves the enjoyability of the performance.

 

HOWEVER, if we want to talk underrated choreo, Black Jesus is 100% a standout. Simple but effective, the stage blocking looks great, AND Gaga looks like she's actually enjoying performing the song. :alexz:I think its one of her best non single choreos.

 

 

Wait true, this choreo was a serve :jonny2:

The ones that are simple like Just Dance and Bad Romance. For her skill level, she actually executes these really well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.