Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

But what about those of us who genuinely like them? I get that this thread gets off on the idea of constant haters, but some of us actually follow the acts because we like their music and personalities. Do you really need to shade us for wanting a good comeback after 2 years? :skull: 

 

What is this dramatics coming from you :deadbanana4: for what? As leverage to drag BP in the next smgg vs BP discussion :deadbanana2:

 

I'm literally one of the most genuine Blink here!

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Thousands of people paying hundreds for a ticket, then a couple hundreds more for that dumb light stick. :rip:

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

All this HYPE for a BLACKPINK tour and yet I see the typical weirdos on Twitter complaining about them being a Coachella headliner like :deadbanana4: Frank Ocean is right there and you're complaining about BLACKPINK headlining?! Literally on a potentially 150M WW grossing world tour bffr

 

Anyways the eventual BLACKPINK vs NewJeans commercial war will be very interesting to watch :fan:

Why y'all can't understand kpop is not that popular in the USA or the world, kpop has strong loyal fandoms they're not GP driven internationally 

51 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

this is cute for a soundtrack song

35 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

That may be the reason why BP didn’t book a stadium. GDA is held in Rajamangala Stadium. The capacity is 50k while for BP it’s 20k-30k

 

In that case, maybe it was bad for BP to clash with GDA

 

I think they could have booked Rajamangala too if it wasn't busy... although I have heard they still haven't sold out their second day for tomorrow. IDK.

53 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart:

She is such a goddess :heart: she needs to have the jwy push, I'll give starshit another year before I'll turn myself to be a jwy anti

54 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The way "Smaller than SNSD" hasn't got a hit this decade, yet SNSD has...:bibliahh:

waiT Forever 1 is bigger than anything they released? :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

:heart:

this beautiful girl :heart:! The fact that she occupy most of Ive_twt most liked pics 

 

12 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

She is such a goddess :heart: she needs to have the jwy push, I'll give starshit another year before I'll turn myself to be a jwy anti

Imo, she’s the most pushed after Yujin and Wy. But The only thing that is bothering me it’s that she doesn’t have an Instagram to promote her brands. She’s the ambassador of a skincare and make up brand, and also a clothes brand but she can’t promote them on her sns. Especially since Instagram is the biggest plateform… Plus she’s sponsored a lot by Prada, her having an Instagram could help her grow her relationship with them much more… 

 

Anyways, she lowkey stomped on Wy when she snatched her first Vogue cover 

Can we fool the world into thinking this is Baby Monster's debut?

 

The song is so good. I need them to blow up :jonny4: 

 

 

 

20 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I always forget how short the SKZ members are :dies: The fact that Lee Know who's 1.72M is the 3rd tallest of the group :dies:

 

The height ranking:

 

Hyunjin = 1.79 m

Seungmin = 1.75 m

Lee Know = 1.72 m

I.N = 1.72 m

Felix - 1.71 m

Bang Chan - 1.71 m

Han - 169 m

Changbin - 167 m

 

We stan short kings :clap3:

This is list is innacurate cause it's from their debut days I think. I.N grew a lot since then and it's like the tallest. Felix's, Chan's, Han's and Changbin's heights are accurate tho, the others are a bit off

 

ezgif-1-beef6a09fc.thumb.gif.874a8e7740c

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can we fool the world into thinking this is Baby Monster's debut?

 

The song is so good. I need them to blow up :jonny4: 

 

 

 

is the song more like Tippy Toes or Mascara? or something different?

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

is the song more like Tippy Toes or Mascara? or something different?

It's a new sound for them, a shimmering trap-pop fusion

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's a new sound for them, a shimmering trap-pop fusion

omg we moved :jonny5:

thx for the info :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can we fool the world into thinking this is Baby Monster's debut?

 

The song is so good. I need them to blow up :jonny4: 

 

 

 

I wonder how Hikaru is going to fit in the group? Bc once she’s back she’s about to snatch the face of the group, main rapper, main dancer and center titles :dies:

25 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can we fool the world into thinking this is Baby Monster's debut?

 

The song is so good. I need them to blow up :jonny4: 

 

 

 

Where have you heard it? I can’t wait anymore 

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Gidle has more foreign members than Korean and it didn’t affect them. Twice had 4 foreigners at some point Sana and Tzuyu were the main girls. :deadbanana4:
 I know Korea is nationalist but you give a Wonyoung/Suzy/ Jennie typa visuals and the foreigners will be fine. 

kinda insane how yuqi is one of their main girls, always on korean tv, while she also has a career in china and she posted pro CCP stuff :deadbanana2: 

18 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

LIVE SINGERS :loki: The beginning is sending me :penguin:

 

 

I hate that we can't have all these award show remixes on Spotify :biblionny:

You can barely hear NJ in that performance, that is not "live" :deadbanana4: You can basically only hear them in the adlib "hey!s" 

 

If the mic is at 5% volume and the AR is at 95% volume its not live :rip: 

Edited by Gaia

38 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

LIVE SINGERS :loki: 

 

Now girlie.. you know damn well

45 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can we fool the world into thinking this is Baby Monster's debut?

 

The song is so good. I need them to blow up :jonny4: 

 

 

 

 

33 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's a new sound for them, a shimmering trap-pop fusion

OMG :jonny:I can't wait :duca: hopefully they will blow up this comeback!! Still the most talented girl group existing rn

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.