Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way yall always try to be shady over vocals :skull:

 

this is kpop

we stan people because we like their personality, visuals and vocal tone

 

like jisus might not be the most technical singer but I don't know anybody else that can sound this good :jonny6:

 

:snowman:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

On A Ride is a bop, I loved it from when they revealed the mood sampler.

 

I think Birthday just didn't connect with the public for whatever reason, but they already had a smash that year so they could afford to be more experimental with this one I guess.

 

You have provided no evidence, so it's pointless discussing that. It's telling that I highlighted your repeated personal insults towards me in this current discussion and you have said nothing. Very interesting and informative.

So calling you delusional, shady, ignorant and a clown is a personal insult? Call me guilty then. Maybe i should also add ‘extra-sensitive’ to the mix. Sorry not sorry.
pIHECfe.gif
 

15 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

the boys planet group is going to be so powerful if he is in the final line up :jonny5:

I think the only contestants from the top 9 I don't like are yunjin (he is too young) and hui

 

Kai's new album is next week, where is the MV teaser??

the knetz are usually xenophobic but let’s see what happens. He’s too good to be ignored by then imo.

Idk much about the other contestants but Zhang Hao caught my eye

and I still don’t get why Hui is participating with these kids despite being 30 and an accomplished producer :rip: But whatever I guess 

pIHECfe.gif

Some users take this site too seriously, imagine being a hater of someone in a forum 

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

Edited by DelRey

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 


Omg SEVENTEEN?! :WAP:
maybe he read my mind and wants me to stan for life

pIHECfe.gif

Yup! He’s doing HOME and Knetz that were there during the shooting said that he was AMAZING :duca:

16 minutes ago, Butters said:

They’ll have plenty of time to brainstorm ig captions and travel to fashion weeks later. We’re all pure consumers at heart. Don’t shame me. You absolute buzzkill:giraffe:

Imo they shouldn’t cb in April. May is better! 

 

13 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

the boys planet group is going to be so powerful if he is in the final line up :jonny5:

I think the only contestants from the top 9 I don't like are yunjin (he is too young) and hui

 

Kai's new album is next week, where is the MV teaser??

Saturday :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

"On a ride" or this should have been the TT

For real. It’s kinda crazy in Kpop, despite being a 8 years group, you still can’t choose your TT :deadbanana4:

 

I will not believe that they pick Birthday over all the songs on the mini 

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:jonnycat:

Lmao is fine.

I kinda have a love-hate relationship with her tone. 

Sometimes I find it pleasing and other times is just weird (not in a good way).

 

What I find frustrating about her, and most idols nowadays, is that she totally doesn't care about improving her vocals. She actually regressed. :katie:

 

Like, make time girl. Your vocals will thank you later on. If she plans to keep singing in the long run tho. :gaycat7:

17 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Some users take this site too seriously, imagine being a hater of someone in a forum 

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

Nobody’s hating anybody, grow up. People should be able to take criticism if they’re gonna act like all those adjectives, and not cry “personal insult” when you get called out. 
amymikesnatch.gif
 

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yup! He’s doing HOME and Knetz that were there during the shooting said that he was AMAZING :duca:

Imo they shouldn’t cb in April. May is better! 

 

Saturday :WAP:

For real. It’s kinda crazy in Kpop, despite being a 8 years group, you still can’t choose your TT :deadbanana4:

 

I will not believe that they pick Birthday over all the songs on the mini 

Not HOME :WAP:

not sure what's going on in here but some users definitely deserve to get jumped on here AND in real life

amymikesnatch.gif

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

a top 10 hit :clap3:

It actually replaced "Heartbreaker" by G-Dragon and went #1 in Korea if I'm not mistaking :clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I believe the only main vocal I've ever stanned is MInyoung from Brave Girls :hoetenks:

I have noticed that main vocals in groups are usually kinda underrated compared to the other members such as Rosé, Jihyo, Wendy etc., like I don't think there has ever been a popular group with the main vocal being the most popular member? :deadbanana2: 

 

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way yall always try to be shady over vocals :skull:

 

this is kpop

we stan people because we like their personality, visuals and vocal tone

 

like jisus might not be the most technical singer but I don't know anybody else that can sound this good :jonny6:

 

This!!!

Jisoo has my favorite vocal tone in Kpop :WAP:

 

god-hear.gif

it's kind of hard to hate on ggs especially kpop cus even if you don't like their music they're almost all sweethearts like what'd they do to you personally to have some of you acting like this

amymikesnatch.gif

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Anyway

 

this is crazy

 

spacer.png

when she sells over 2m

 

pIHECfe.gif

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Anyway

 

this is crazy

 

spacer.png

when she sells 20m

pIHECfe.gif

Let me palette cleans this thread from all this negative energy:

 

Stan Lee Know, stan talent, beauty and peace :clap3:He truly has the actor visual, JYPIG better make him take acting classes, and make him act in a BL drama in the future as well.

 

9a617cc74e50204f6fd376fc8804c1ae.jpg

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

wait a minute

 

BLACKPINK - all members solos complete

Red Velvet - irene & yeri none yet or does the sm stations count so all their solos are complete now too? If not, 3 out of 5 solos

TWICE - only nayeon after 8 years :rip: 

Jisoo's album sales are kind of why Bang PD admitted on CNN that Kpop was dying (despite the huge album sales records being broken every group comeback).

 

Kpop albums sales are largely fake.

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It actually replaced "Heartbreaker" by G-Dragon and went #1 in Korea if I'm not mistaking :clap3:

 

 

I have noticed that main vocals in groups are usually kinda underrated compared to the other members such as Rosé, Jihyo, Wendy etc., like I don't think there has ever been a popular group with the main vocal being the most popular member? :deadbanana2: 

 

This!!!

Jisoo has my favorite vocal tone in Kpop :WAP:

 

god-hear.gif

Not 15 minutos lmao

Jisoo's solo leaked guys

outsold Jennie I fear

 

 

Edited by Flomik

4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Not 15 minutos lmao

Not a Selena Gomez stan coming for Jisoo :rip:

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Jisoo's album sales are kind of why Bang PD admitted on CNN that Kpop was dying (despite the huge album sales records being broken every group comeback).

 

Kpop albums sales are largely fake.

I'm afraid it's just HYBE not faking their sales, I mean the mass buying it's enough for BTS, but maybe there's hope NJS is getting organic smashes 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not a Selena Gomez stan coming for Jisoo :rip:

Chill I said nothing but Jisoo is as bad as Selena and even with that grating voice she can't do nothing 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.