Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Kinda ended Baekhyun:jonny5:He didn't have to hit this hard.

 

 

maybe in the looks department SuHOT is so sexy :WAP: music wise never

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

35 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Im being bombarded with these Jay videos on my timeline now and I’m not mad tbh :gaycat6: Singing Kyungsoo’s lines with so much clarity and power even while dancing, I’ll riot if he doesn’t debut

spacer.png

he is so good :jonnycat:

he should've won too

 

I can't believe hui (the hag) got more points than him

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

right like being shady is one thing, being nasty is another

its giving digimonster (12 year olds)

 

pIHECfe.gif

 

 

37 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

 

One of 2NE1's best bops :jonny5:

a top 10 hit :clap3:

But where is the mini announcement? The fact that only Kep1er have a confirmed date for April :deadbanana: 

5 minutes ago, Cotton said:

They’ve done a 15k venue in Japan. Unfortunately it was already booked so they had to settle for the 10k venue.
 

spacer.png

So they had to settle to downsizing to a smaller arena instead of booking a stadium? Congrats I guess. 

wK9De0V.gif

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

is this true? that's insane and the fact they got it from 31 songs only :rip: no wonder they didn't do sh*t in 2021 after all the huge success and streams from The Album era :toofunny3:

I can’t find the article but I remember Megan made over 4M from 1B streams. And Spotify paid from 0.003 to 0.005.  

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

So they had to settle to downsizing to a smaller arena instead of booking a stadium? Congrats I guess. 

wK9De0V.gif

Oh so you have nothing left. /end

 

Mwah!

 

spacer.png

the way yall always try to be shady over vocals :skull:

 

this is kpop

we stan people because we like their personality, visuals and vocal tone

 

like jisus might not be the most technical singer but I don't know anybody else that can sound this good :jonny6:

 

visuals deserve more respect

 

 

I believe the only main vocal I've ever stanned is MInyoung from Brave Girls :hoetenks:

Just now, Cotton said:

Oh so you have nothing left. /end

 

Mwah!

 

spacer.png

 

Nothing you said explains why they havent booked any stadiums. 

wK9De0V.gif

what’s your blood type of you? i’m blue, yeah
what’s your blood type of you? I'm blue
korean korean yeah
what’s your blood type of you?
i’m blue, blue, blue

spacer.png

 

perched to hear this smasha in HQ soon

Edited by hallucinate

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

not y’all circle jerking each other’s delusional posts now. Why am i not surprised

I said Jeongyeon's OST sucks (which in my opinion it does) and that it was heavily auto-tuned (which you agreed with).

 

And you've since proceeded to throw around personal insults at me specifically such as "ignorant" "delusional" and "clown". All over that :rip:

Meanwhile I've kept it cute and not said anything about you specifically.

 

I think you need a little self-reflection sweetie. You're doing too much.

 

Ugh… why isn’t Le sserafim announcing the comeback it’s been too long. I fear they’re gonna do a surprise prerelease or something :shutup:

18 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

he is so good :jonnycat:

he should've won too

 

I can't believe hui (the hag) got more points than him

Yeah I mean Hui is technically great but they had a 100 point difference, like make it make sense 

pIHECfe.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

I said Jeongyeon's OST sucks (which in my opinion it does) and that it was heavily auto-tuned (which you agreed with).

 

And you've since proceeded to throw around personal insults at me specifically such as "ignorant" "delusional" and "clown". All over that :rip:

Meanwhile I've kept it cute and not said anything about you specifically.

 

I think you need a little self-reflection sweetie. You're doing too much.

 

I know your subtle shady history here with Twice sweetie, and I can see through it everytime you talk about them. So you don’t need to pretend to be objective because I know you’re not. 
pIHECfe.gif

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know your subtle shady history here with Twice sweetie, and I can see through it everytime you talk about them. So you don’t need to pretend to be objective because I know you’re not.

Oh that's right sweetie, and you totally haven't been called out over your incessant and repetitive rants about "SM stans" by multiple users here. :cm:

 

OT: Stream Red Velvet

 

 

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Im being bombarded with these Jay videos on my timeline now and I’m not mad tbh :gaycat6: Singing Kyungsoo’s lines with so much clarity and power even while dancing, I’ll riot if he doesn’t debut

spacer.png

He’s so talented :WAP:! Best male vocalist of the 4th gen with EASE! You’re going to be happy he’s performing a song from one of your fave bg!  
 

 

26 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

he is so good :jonnycat:

he should've won too

 

I can't believe hui (the hag) got more points than him

We know why the hag won! I need him OUT!
 

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

Ugh… why isn’t Le sserafim announcing the comeback it’s been too long. I fear they’re gonna do a surprise prerelease or something :shutup:

Antifragile was released not even 5 months ago, let them breath :ace:

20 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t find the article but I remember Megan made over 4M from 1B streams. And Spotify paid from 0.003 to 0.005.  

And people still try to act like Spotify streams don’t matter lol

i mean yeah kpop artists might not get the same cut that western artists do, but that’s besides the point.

pIHECfe.gif

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Oh that's right sweetie, and you totally haven't been called out over your incessant and repetitive rants about "SM stans" by multiple users here. :cm:

 

OT: Stream Red Velvet

 

 

"On a ride" or this should have been the TT

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Oh that's right sweetie, and you totally haven't been called out over your incessant and repetitive rants about "SM stans" by multiple users here. :cm:

 

OT: Stream Red Velvet

 

 

Did I lie though? Y’all deserve to be called out after ganging up on people every chance you get lol. Just because y’all have calmed down recently doesn’t mean we forgot. And it’s not only me who called out “sm stans” btw, and I think you know that.

pIHECfe.gif
 

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

He’s so talented :WAP:! Best male vocalist of the 4th gen with EASE! You’re going to be happy he’s performing a song from one of your fave bg!  
 

 

 

Omg SEVENTEEN?! :WAP:
maybe he read my mind and wants me to stan for life

pIHECfe.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

12 minutes ago, Butters said:

Ugh… why isn’t Le sserafim announcing the comeback it’s been too long. I fear they’re gonna do a surprise prerelease or something :shutup:

surprise single on march 20th right after the fanmeeting :jonny3:

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

 

Antifragile was released not even 5 months ago, let them breath :ace:

They’ll have plenty of time to brainstorm ig captions and travel to fashion weeks later. We’re all pure consumers at heart. Don’t shame me. You absolute buzzkill:giraffe:

Edited by Butters

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Im being bombarded with these Jay videos on my timeline now and I’m not mad tbh :gaycat6: Singing Kyungsoo’s lines with so much clarity and power even while dancing, I’ll riot if he doesn’t debut

spacer.png

the boys planet group is going to be so powerful if he is in the final line up :jonny5:

I think the only contestants from the top 9 I don't like are yunjin (he is too young) and hui

 

Kai's new album is next week, where is the MV teaser??

3 minutes ago, Narima said:

surprise single on march 20th right after the fanmeeting :jonny3:

:jonny5: I’m tired of Antifragile, I want another new sound from them

5 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

"On a ride" or this should have been the TT

On A Ride is a bop, I loved it from when they revealed the mood sampler.

 

I think Birthday just didn't connect with the public for whatever reason, but they already had a smash that year so they could afford to be more experimental with this one I guess.

 

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Did I lie though? Y’all deserve to be called out after ganging up on people every chance you get lol. Just because y’all have calmed down recently doesn’t mean we forgot. And it’s not only me who called out “sm stans” btw, and I think you know that.

You have provided no evidence, so it's pointless discussing that. It's telling that I highlighted your repeated personal insults towards me in this current discussion and you have said nothing. Very interesting and informative.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.