K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

It's annoying they all look snatched, styling is 10/10... but no comeback in sight and even GOT isn't releasing until Mid-January

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Stamp On It was not better than Step Back, too much is happening in the song for me that doesn't work together 

So no one is going to mention why the demo singer is all over Stamp On It?

HYO and Wendy look absolutely FIRE in that performance :jonny:

Song is a bop, the choreo is very mid tho:pancake:

The choreo for SOI is veryyyyyy mid while Step Back was fire

G-Dragon staying, YG stock about to soar back up I fear. Every blink and little baemonster say thank you king of pop for yet again keeping the lights on.  :bird:

Edited by Century

4 hours ago, Taeyong said:

ATEEZ are flops

Totally agrih

Mingi and San are the exception

334049481_ezgif.com-gif-maker(12).thumb.gif.25bf83f3c8af93dc3e4040ca777769fe.gif

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Totally agrih

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Mingi and San are the exception

334049481_ezgif.com-gif-maker(12).thumb.gif.25bf83f3c8af93dc3e4040ca777769fe.gif

San and Wooyoung* we love out and gay couples

Why Stamp on it chorus is so short? Like it’s the best part of the song. And the bridge sound like Savage bridge… Other than that it’s a cute single but Step back silly girl outfits were so much better imo 

Also why are they waiting 16 days to release the song now? Are they afraid of NJ? They could have release the song digitally tomorrow and the full album on the 16th 

let me pretend this is the first page of the thread

jennie queen of k-pop

spacer.png

5️⃣🤢🤮

4️⃣👎🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️

1️⃣🤴1️⃣👑

Why is Taeyeon looks exactly like Karina in here?? i was flabbergasted  :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Nini said:

2023 starting off with so many news/comeback announcments. This is gonna be interesting year it seems.

What is G division? Does that mean that he will have is own sub label ?

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

who asked for this :rip:

LITTERALLY NO ONE!! Like gives us Kai 3rd mini and Exo full album and tour! 

37 minutes ago, Century said:

G-Dragon staying, YG stock about to soar back up I fear. Every blink and little baemonster say thank you king of pop for yet again keeping the lights on.  :bird:

More like he can thank BP to keep the light on all these years with their tours and sales since his member literally ruined the company reputation. 

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

What is G division? Does that mean that he will have is own sub label ?

LITTERALLY NO ONE!! Like gives us Kai 3rd mini and Exo full album and tour! 

More like he can thank BP to keep the light on all these years with their tours and sales since his member literally ruined the company reputation. 

Celebrity of celebrities GD has nobody to thank, least of all those 4 of his numerous leeches.

Edited by Century

Stamp on It sounds a lot better than Step Back

it does sound like a typical SM song tho and that makes it a little lame, since the idea of this group is so cool but everything around it is cheap and uninteresting

HYO looks amazing :WAP:

BP IN YG : #1 in digital, physical, concert tours, views, streams, Korea charts but GD is paying the bills :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

BP IN YG : #1 in digital, physical, concert tours, views, streams, Korea charts but GD is paying the bills :bibliahh:

Akmu and bigbang are/were much bigger in digitals/domestically

bigbang destroys every other yg act in touring 

Let’s wait and compare the stock jump when stillborn pink was announced to the king GDs album announcement later this year :matty:

GOT choreo is extremely mid which made their performance flat :skull:Song cute tho I love an SM chorus

24 minutes ago, Century said:

Celebrity of celebrities GD has nobody to thank, least of all those 4 of his numerous leeches.

Yeah the Pinks have to thank the plagiarist  and Pharrell wannabe sure :coffee2:… 

The only leeches is him liking Jennie pics on Instagram 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Why is Taeyeon looks exactly like Karina in here?? i was flabbergasted  :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4:

I also mistook her for Wendy in the stamp on sh1t performance :rip: sm visuals really be sharing the same face

I bet GD is still fuming over Jennifer dumping his ass for the biggest male idol rn...

Anyway my new year resolution is dropping red velvet. Will always love them but the overwhelming bias to red from sm is annoying. Hated everything they’ve released last year, i didn’t even like psycho it’s giving generic radio pop.  

2019 me would be shook if she knew I was a lice stan and ex red vulva. How things change!