Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

since WJSN did absolutely NOTHING in 2023... I expect a full album in 2024, both sub unit comebacks, and 2 solo'sĀ 

Ā 

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!Ā  Ā  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? Ā  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.Ā now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.Ā 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allĀ 

5 minutes ago, aeult said:

babymonsters cb is giving a ballad.. their stay is here

Ā 

giphy.gif

Idk if it’ll be a ballad, but I do know it’ll be vocal focused which is what I want

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think the special album might either be an English album?Ā :santa:Ā or maybe Deadpool OST album?Ā :santa:Ā @MitsukiĀ @xrosup

GCr36ncaYAAzwYo?format=jpg&name=large

I hope It's not an english album, mess. Hope It's either a repackage or a season album like Christmas EveL

Ā 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

since WJSN did absolutely NOTHING in 2023... I expect a full album in 2024, both sub unit comebacks, and 2 solo'sĀ 

Ā 

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:


spacer.png

@youresotoxicĀ you better be live on the scene to report the news at noon KST

Ā 

spacer.png

starting the year off strong with SEOLA'S solo debutĀ 

I expect it to get a PAK

Ā 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Just now, Antisocialites said:

Ā 

I know... let me have some hope

Ā 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

mess I thought step out 2023 had 4 comebacksĀ 

Ā 

where did we know we were getting 4 comebacks in 2023 fromĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

We knew they would release a japanese full album in 2023, cause It was released in february, so the pre-order and song release (Case 143 japanese version) started in 2022. They informed they would release 2 albums on Step Out 2023, but the second japanese comeback of the year was a mystery until around july when they informed they'd be releasing an ep.Ā 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxicĀ you better be live on the scene to report the news at noon KST

Ā 

spacer.png

i'll be ready to spam the thread for the start of the New Year

starting off strong with RIIZE

Ā 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

I knew Stray Kids would release just one main korean comeback in 2024, that is most likely a full album. But the special album was a surprise.Ā 

Ā 

They might mostly focus on the World Tour where the scale might be much bigger than Maniac's, since I see them visiting new regions and upgrading venues.Ā 

Ā 

Also, I think the renew discussions for Stray Kids will be around late 2024.Ā 

They debuted in march 2018, but they released a pre-debut album in early january that was commercialized, so I suppose they signed their contracts around December 2017.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

If there’s a repackage then it would still be classified as ā€œ1 albumā€ like they did with STEP OUT 2020. So the special album is definitely either a season album like Christmas EveL or some form of Deadpool OST album or an English album.

Ā 

I think the ā€œ1 albumā€ being announced is a studio album along with the repackage.

The chances I will HATE If It's an english album It's very high. They better don't do this to meĀ :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Where tf is Gidle ?Ā :rip:

Soyeon confirmed a release at the end of January for their second full album.Ā 

Not YG going live from prison just to announce Ahyeon isn't coming back.....

Ā 

giphy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.