Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Sure, Ichillin' is like off-topic in this thread, but I thought we all could appreciate the hashtage #BITEME

 

:cm:

 

Spoiler

Ichillin' will also be doing some New Year's Eve countdown counter programming.  Their way of saying #BITEME to the kpop status quo maybe. :fan:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Sure, Ichillin' is like off-topic in this thread, but I thought we all could appreciate the hashtage #BITEME

 

:cm:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Ichillin' will also be doing some New Year's Eve countdown counter programming.  Their way of saying #BITEME to the kpop status quo maybe. :fan:

 

they trying to put their gidle wig on

 

ab67616d0000b27382dd2427e6d302711b1b9616

 

where is this vote that everyone is talking about? i need to rig it so aespa wins

3 minutes ago, motherpills said:

where is this vote that everyone is talking about? i need to rig it so aespa wins

 

39 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-9393.jpg
Seunghan looks different here @Save-Me-Oprah 

riize-sohee.gif
 

they say smoking ages you

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

I did not vote do I still have time, I'm afraid no one would agree with my list with the exception of a few bg bangers no one can deny as sotys such as Bite me, In Bloom (although i would rather vote for Take My Hand but that would be a waste) and Kick it 4 now 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

I have Back To Zerobase on my list but it might go cuz idk if my vote would be wasted

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Not 10 pages of bg talks :dies:! I thought Dispatch announced the new year couple or something :deadbanana4:

Wait I completely forgot about the Dispatch couple

If they announce it at 00:00 AM KST, we have 3 hours left :coffee2:

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I have Back To Zerobase on my list but it might go cuz idk if my vote would be wasted

 

spacer.png

If you vote, I vote 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Darkling said:

If you vote, I vote 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

ok I’ll leave it in

 

dont forget to vote for riize

 

spacer.png

It's a matter of hours for New Year yet WJSN' As You Wish still nowhere to be found on Melon Top 100.

 

POP EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know nobody is gonna be voting for them, but I have to be faithful to my feelings and vote for this song. IDK how y'all brainwashed yourselves to think this was bad, just say you hate FUN and go.

 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Darkling

20 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they say smoking ages you

 

spacer.png

Dealing with annoying women also ages you, it's what i've heard.

 

riize-sohee.gif

8 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

get rid of the people who dont need your votes, like NewJeans

 

gretchen-giggle.gif

 

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

there would be so much room for activities if you removed all the Min HeeHee Jeans that everyone else is voting for anyway

 

oprah.gif

 

can you quit being an annoying ass

 

fGOtrrV.gif

12 minutes ago, Darkling said:

They were not playing ****, but they look so cute :chick3:

 

 

Oh wow. Now I hate even more that they are not permanent and will be disbanded before Super Junior

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

can you quit being an annoying ass

 

fGOtrrV.gif

when have I ever not been annoying 

 

why stop now

 

spacer.png

 

 

20 minutes ago, Darkling said:

They were not playing ****, but they look so cute :chick3:

 

 

fjfkfjjfjdjd nobody was playing a damn thing 

 

Hao’s violin doesn’t even have a microphone on it

 

its kinda camp tho

 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

@Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal I low key find it so cute how y'all actually stan Woojin for some reason. Give me a trip down memory lane about about how y'all started stanning him. Did y'all stan him from the moment SKZ debuted?

i actually wasn't into kpop when he was still in the group. It was years later when i got into stray kids and I found out they had one more member in the past.

 

found myself liking his voice and visuals so I started being a fan of his.

 

woojin-stray-kids.gif

 

 

Thanks to everyone who included Enhypen’s Bite Me on their list. Y’all will be blessed, successful and rich in 2024. :heart:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ and MISAMO performance at the very popular Japanese year end show:

 

SEVENTEEN, NewJeans and LE SSERAFIM too

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.